- China E-sports Sports Industry Development Report: In 2021, the growth of global e-sports audience is expected to reach 474 million. China will become the region with the largest number of core e-sports enthusiasts, with a population of 92.8 million, followed by the United States and Brazil. In 2021, the global e-sports revenue scale will reach 1.084 billion U.S. dollars. With a revenue of 360 million U.S. dollars, China will become the world’s highest e-sports market for events. In 2024, the global e-sports revenue will exceed 1.6 billion U.S. dollars, with a compound annual growth rate of 11.1%.
- App Annie: In the post-epidemic era, game downloads and game duration growth in overseas markets have gradually returned to normal. In the first half of the year, overseas users’ spending on Chinese games increased by 47% year-on-year, of which 187 new games released after 2020 entered the top user spending list; at the same time, Chinese game developers accounted for more than 23% of the top overseas game market share , become the world’s number one in overseas markets. Luck battles, barriers and chaos have become blue ocean exploration categories; role-playing, development and puzzle-solving RPGs overall user expenditure and time increment are lower than average, but there are still high user expenditure games.
- In 2020, the scale of China’s compound condiment market is 148.8 billion yuan, and it is expected to increase to 165.8 billion yuan in 2021.
- Vietnam: From January to September, Vietnamese coffee was mainly exported to the German market. The export volume reached 18,1014 tons, earning more than 319 million US dollars, and the export price was 1,765.2 US dollars per ton. The export volume decreased by 1% year-on-year, but the export value increased by 13.8%. Coffee exports to Germany accounted for 15.3% and 14.3% of Vietnam’s national coffee exports and exports. Germany has become the largest export market for Vietnamese coffee.
- General Administration of Customs: From January to October, China’s total import and export value was 31.67 trillion yuan, an increase of 22.2% year-on-year; exports were 17.49 trillion yuan, an increase of 22.5% year-on-year; imports were 14.18 trillion yuan, an increase of 21.8% year-on-year. ASEAN, the European Union, the United States and Japan are China’s top four trading partners, with imports and exports of 4.55 trillion yuan, 4.34 trillion yuan, 3.95 trillion yuan and 1.98 trillion yuan respectively; an increase of 20.4%, 20.4%, 23.4% and 10.8 respectively %. The total import and export of countries along the “Belt and Road” increased by 24.5% and 21.9% respectively.
- SAFE: At the end of October, China’s foreign exchange reserves were US$3.2176 trillion, an increase of US$17 billion from the previous month. The gold reserve was 62.64 million ounces, the same month-on-month.
- CCTV Finance: In the first three quarters, Chongqing and Sichuan achieved a regional GDP of nearly 2 trillion yuan and 3.9 trillion yuan respectively, an increase of 9.9% and 9.3% year-on-year respectively. Since the beginning of this year, Sichuan and Chongqing have jointly built 67 major projects 64 A total of over 180 billion yuan has been invested in areas including high-speed rail and power grids. Experts said that the hot pot-related industry chain system should exceed the market size of 500 billion yuan.
- China Fund News: In the early morning of November 7, the EDG team from the Chinese mainland defeated the DK team in the South Korean division with a score of 3 to 2 in Iceland to win the LOL global finals. China’s e-sports industry chain is mainly divided into four sections: content authorization, event content, content provision and content dissemination, and includes a number of listed companies. Last week, A-share e-sports stocks changed. The e-sports index rose by 5.65% in the past five trading days, and the main net inflow of funds reached 2.255 billion yuan.
- South Korea: In October, the prices of processed foods and other vegetable baskets rose sharply year-on-year, among which the prices of instant noodles increased significantly. Affected by the increase in flour prices, the price of instant noodles rose 11% year-on-year, the largest increase since February 2009. The price of salt rose by 23.9% year-on-year, the largest increase among processed foods.
- UN Secretary-General Guterres: Call on the international community to raise awareness of the deadly threat of the tsunami and share innovative ways to reduce risks. The potential risk of the tsunami is “still huge,” and the sea level rise caused by climate change will further aggravate the destructive power of the tsunami. By 2030, 50% of the world’s population will live in coastal areas prone to floods, storms and tsunamis.
Leave A Comment