- Tokyo’s building rent levels as of September were lower than the same period last year for the first time in 10 years. In addition, Osaka’s rent index has also stepped on the brakes. In addition to reducing the cost and area of enterprises, the changes in office demand caused by the popularization of home office have also brought changes to the structure of the real estate market.
- Reuters: Shelves in the potato chip section of supermarkets and shops in many places in the UK are already empty, and this situation may continue for several weeks. This is largely due to the recent internal system upgrade of the UK’s largest potato chip manufacturer Vox, which caused some products to fail to produce normally, which caused supply interruptions. There is a shortage of truck drivers across the UK, resulting in potato chips that cannot be delivered in time even if they are produced.
- Selfie Hall: Following the script killing and escape room escape, the Selfie Hall has become a new consumption landmark for Chinese young people. “Harvest” the love of young people is a code of wealth that has been tried and tested in the direction of entrepreneurship. There are self-portrait halls, pet selfie halls, couples selfie halls, refrigerator flower selfie halls, Disney princess selfie halls, and selfie halls of various styles and themes. Landing. There are a total of 839 domestic self-portrait companies, and their registrations will usher in a major explosion in 2021. A total of 415 registered in the first three quarters, a year-on-year increase of 356%.
- Perfume: Among perfume consumers in China, those over the age of 30 pay more attention to the experience of word-of-mouth and branding, while consumers under the age of 30 are showing indifference to the big names, and they prefer personalized “niche fragrances.” Compared with the international brands, some domestic perfumes are more unique and niche, and the prices are more down-to-earth. However, due to factors such as culture and category accumulation, domestic fragrance brands are still at a disadvantage in terms of product development and brand power.
- Nintendo: Affected by factors such as chip shortages, it has to lower its Switch sales expectations. The total sales volume in the current fiscal year is estimated to be 24 million units, which is about 6% lower than the previously set sales target of 25.5 million units.
- Netflix: Officially launched the long-rumored game subscription service Netflix Games. Members who have subscribed to its service can get the rights for free. There are five first games, namely Stranger Things: 1984, Stranger Things3: The Game, Shooting Hoops, Card Blast and Teeter Up. The five games have no in-app purchases or ads, but only adult players can play.
- Central Meteorological Observatory: issued a Blizzard orange warning. It is estimated that there will be heavy snowstorms in parts of southeastern Inner Mongolia, central and eastern Shanxi, most of Hebei, Beijing, Tianjin, western Liaoning, western Jilin, northern Shandong, western Henan and other places by 20 o’clock on November 7th. Among them, eastern Hebei , Eastern Tianjin, Western Liaoning and other places have heavy or extremely heavy blizzards.
- China Federation of Logistics and Purchasing: In October, the global manufacturing PMI was 55.7%, a slight increase of 0.1% from the previous month.
- Securities Times: In October, 36 Chinese manufacturers were shortlisted in the top 100 global mobile game publishers by revenue, with a total of more than 2.38 billion US dollars, accounting for 40% of the top 100 revenue.
- Ministry of Transport: At present, China has built a world-class port cluster, and the scale of its ports has consistently ranked first in the world. With Shanghai Port as its representative, China has built a world-class port cluster and has become the economy with the highest sea connectivity and the largest trade volume in the world. The container throughput of Shanghai Port has ranked first in the world for more than ten consecutive years.
- JPMorgan Chase: We are optimistic about the current development prospects of China’s new energy vehicles. It is predicted that by 2025, the penetration rate of China’s new energy vehicles will reach 35%.
- The Irish government recently announced the development goals for new energy vehicles, and it is estimated that the number of new energy vehicles in the country will increase by about 20 times in the next ten years. The current number of new energy vehicles in the country is about 45,000, mainly pure electric vehicles and plug-in hybrid vehicles, which are expected to increase to 945,000 by 2030.