- US covid-19 cases top 5million.
- International community pledges aid to blasts-stricken Lebanon.
- Efforts in Africa to curb the spread of COVID-19
- Twitter reportedly enters running to buy TikTok app.
- Morgan Stanley, UBS and 43 foreign financial institutions to join CIFTIS (the China International Fair for Trade in Service), which will be held on September.
- Chinese mainland reports 49 new COVID-19 caese.
- China’s per capita gross national income(GNI)exceeds $13000 in 2019.(China owns 1.4b people.)
- China’s consumer price index up 2.7% in July.
- Students back to school in Wuhan.
- Steady progress has been made in building of 5G base stations in Northwest China’s Xinjiang Uygur autonomous region.