- Global COVID-19 cases surpass 20million.
- Russia has registered the world’s first vaccine against novel coronavirus, Putin said Tuesday.
- Three more railway stations coming in Xiong’an New Area. They are Xiong’an Intercity Railway Station, Xiaoli Railway Station and Jinrongdao Station.
- China’s tablet market is up 17.7% year on year and reaches 6.61m.
- 133 Chinese companies listed on Fortune Global 500.
- Farmers encouraged to grow specialty crops in Chongqing.
- Alibaba’s CEO Zhang Yong tops Forbes China Best CEOs list.
- China’s smart light pole market to hit 117.6 billion yuan by year end.
- China’s car market growth positively.
Leave A Comment