- Vaccine plant passes biosecurity checks and is ready to begin production. The plant manufacture capacity is up to 120m doses annually.
- Chinese mainland reports 37 new COVID-19 cases.
- China’s 500 top brands total value reach RMB24.69t($3.86t) increase year on year 12.9%.
- China launches new optical remote-sensing satellite. The satellite will be used for land surveys, city planning, land right confirmation,road network design, crop yield estimation and disaster prevention and mitigation.
- Pandas in Canada have to face a food supply strain because of the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Shanghai unveils new platform to enhance social welfare, which will be available within 2020.
- CATL announces partnership with Mercedes.
- China offers emergency aid to Lebanon.
- US Secretary of State Mike Pompeo’s announce”Clean Network”.
- Chinese experts join Azerbaijan virus battle.
- Japan eases border controls. 90000 OT OF THE 200,000 or so foreigners stranded overseas are eligible to return for now.
- Britain rolls out fast testing for COVID-19 next week, the new tests can provide results in 90 minutes.