- Beirut explosion in Beirut, Lebanon August 4, 2020,
- At least 100 people are dead and 4,000 injured.
- At least 300,000 people have been displaced from their homes.
- The explosion is thought to have been caused by 2,750 tonnes of ammonium nitrate stored for six years without safety measures at the port, according to Lebanese President Michel Aoun.
- The explosion at Beirut’s port Tuesday damaged 90% of the hotels in the Lebanese capital.
- Typhoon Hagupit brings heavy rains to E China.
- Chinese mainland reports 27 new COVID-19 cases.
- Dalian marks first day with no new COVID-19 cases.
- China has rolled out a set of policies to support high-quality development of the integrated circuit and software industries.
- China’s use of foreign investment rebounds in H1.
- Tongrentang Group, a famous brand traditional Chinese medicine pharmacy and found 1669, push fusion cafes (offer drink and healthcare)to target young people. The coffee drinks or tea infused with herbs or fruits. The cafe also sell featured products such a honey, Chinese wolfberry, cubilose and ginseng.
- Brexit stalemate adds to COVID-19 impact worries. Trade negotiations between the UK and EU appear to be deadlocked following the UK’S exit from the bloc.
- Nadal to skip US open due to COVID-19 concerns.
COVID-19 WORLD DATA -August 5, 2020
Global Total Confirmd
Leave A Comment