- Proposal made on managing foreign teachers
- Today is Major Heat(24 Solar Terms), it marks the most parts of China enter the hottest season of the year.
- New equity submarket to start trading on Monday(The National Equities Exchange and Quotations system, an equity trading platform serving small and medium-sized enterprises in China, has announced the kick-off for trading on a new submarket, NEEQ Select, next Monday.)
- A Boeing 777 (operated by Ethiopian Airline ) Cargo plane catches fire in Shanghai port
- Internet data services, including data center and cloud computing businesses, realized 11.62 billion yuan – $1.67b in revenue in 2019.
- Huawei’s 5G phone production output to top the world this year
- China allocates 830m yuan ($119.5million)for disaster relief, including restore water conservancy and agricultural production facilities in flood-hit areas, post-disaster recovery, and restoration of production and living orders.
- Eleme, Xinhua release report on young delivery riders. (Nearly 12000 college students have taken on part-time jobs as delivery riders since the COVID-19 outbreak. The top 5 cities own most number of college deliveryman: Chengdu, Changsha, Shanghai, Suzhou, Shenzhen)
- Beijing issues new guidelines for reopening of sports venues as it’s lowed emergency level from II to III
- Chinese man contributes 40000 ml of plasma to help COVID-19 patients and became the first Chinese to donate plasma as many as 10 times
- Fater and son fighting on frontline of flood control
- China, had 1.32 million charging piles(558000 public charging piles) for new energy vehicles, leads world in electric car charging piles
- VR AR set to redefine workplace, entertainment(Since the novel coronavirus outbreak, an rapidly increase employees stay indoors and use VR and AR to communicate with colleagues and entertain themselves. Major tech companies have beefed up efforts to promote the VR and AR hardware devices and software)
- US records over 68000 new virus cases in 24 hours
- Homegrown ARJ21 reaches 1 million passenger milestones
- Apple Inc setting an ambitious goal of becoming carbon-neutral supply chain and product life cycle by 2023(Apply is already carbon neutral today for its global corporate operations, and this new commitment means that every Apply device sold will have net zero climate impact by 2023)
Leave A Comment