- The Lancet: Vaccination efforts from the beginning of this century to the present have saved 37 million lives in nearly 100 low- and middle-income countries alone. According to the model predictions in the study, this number will be almost even by 2030. Doubled to 69 million, most of whom benefited from children. The study analyzed 10 vaccines that have a major impact on human health, such as HPV vaccine, hepatitis B vaccine, and measles vaccine.
- At present, all 31 provinces’ GDP data for 2020 have been released. Guangdong’s GDP exceeded 11 trillion yuan, ranking first; Jiangsu’s GDP exceeded 10 trillion yuan, ranking second; Shandong ranked third. Tibet’s GDP growth rate reached 7.8%, leading the country. The GDP growth rate of 20 provinces exceeded the national GDP growth rate. Hubei is the only province with negative growth.
- China has 16 new coronavirus vaccines in clinical trials, of which 7 new coronavirus vaccines have entered the phase III clinical trials.
- Since 2021, the sales of home appliances have seen a boom. According to the general manager of Suning Tesco’s Shenzhen Regional Home Appliances Company, products of 3C consumer electronics above 3,000 yuan increased by 67.77% year-on-year; small household appliances ranging from 2,500 to 3,000 yuan were sought after by the public and increased year-on-year. 676.33%.
- On January 29th, the pre-sales of 7 films in the 2021 Spring Festival were officially launched. Among them, “Detective Chinatown 3” accounted for 37.4% of the first-day films, and “Hello, Li Huanying” accounted for 20% of the first-day films. As of January 30, the total box office of the 2021 Spring Festival film pre-sales has exceeded 100 million.
- In 2020, the output of photovoltaic cells in Jiangsu is 48.3GW, accounting for about 44% of China’s output and 34.5% of global output; the output of photovoltaic modules is 46.9GW, accounting for about 48% of China’s output, and about 34% of the global output. According to the “14th Five-Year Plan” of Jiangsu Province, Jiangsu will achieve a cumulative installed capacity of 26GW by the end of 2025, which means that the average annual installed capacity of Jiangsu will be about 2GW in the next five years.
- In 2020, the national coal production of enterprises above designated size was 3.84 billion tons, a year-on-year increase of 0.9%. In December, coal production was 350 million tons, a year-on-year increase of 3.2%. The daily output of coal nationwide continued to maintain a relatively high level of about 11 million tons, and coal supply was generally stable. The spot price of coal has continued to rise since the beginning of November, and has recently fallen.
- Practical videos of information, science, and life, such as financial management, home furnishing, cute pets, fashion, fitness, food, etc., will see rapid growth in 2020. Compared to 2019, the broadcast volume of investment and wealth management videos at station B increased by 464% year-on-year, decoration videos increased by 272% year-on-year, job interview videos increased by 233% year-on-year, social sciences and humanities videos increased by 211% year-on-year, and fitness videos increased year-on-year 182%, Vlog video increased by 177% year-on-year.
- According to the “China Game Industry Report 2020”, in 2020, the number of Chinese game users will exceed 660 million, and the actual sales revenue of the Chinese game market will be 278.687 billion, a year-on-year increase of 20.71%, maintaining rapid growth. The report pointed out that in 2020, the actual market sales revenue of Chinese e-sports games in the game industry was 136.557 billion yuan, an increase of 41.83 billion yuan from 2019, a year-on-year increase of 44.16%; the number of Chinese e-sports game users reached 488 million. A year-on-year increase of 9.65%, the number of users maintained a steady growth.
- On January 29, the “CMA CGM-Vandalan” vessel berthed at the Meishan Port Area of Ningbo with more than 6,100 empty containers, temporarily alleviating the urgent need of “one box is hard to find” in my country’s shipping market. According to the manager on duty at the terminal, since the second half of 2020, the shipping and foreign trade transportation situation has improved, and containers have become in short supply. Many boxes are picked up immediately after being unloaded, and empty containers are circulating very quickly.