- The mutated new coronavirus continues to spread! Mutant new coronaviruses have been found in nearly 20 countries (European countries including France, Germany, Ireland, Sweden, etc., as well as countries such as Japan and Lebanon.)
- Many European countries have started the new crown vaccination work. On the 27th local time, medical staff and elderly people across the European Union began to receive the first dose of the new crown vaccine jointly developed by Pfizer and BioNTech.
- Vietnam: Affected by the new crown epidemic, natural disasters and the global economic downturn, Vietnam’s economic growth this year has dropped to the lowest level in nearly 30 years.
- If the post-80s and post-90s are taken as a group generation, and the post-00s and post-10s are taken as a group generation, the population size will drop by about 110 million.
- From January to November, China’s industrial enterprises above designated size achieved a total profit of 574.45.0 billion yuan, a year-on-year increase of 2.4%, and the growth rate was 1.7% higher than that from January to October.
From 00:00 on December 28, 2020 to 24:00 on January 10, 2021, the operation of scheduled passenger routes between China and Britain will be suspended.
- Another “national team” new crown vaccine will be mass-produced. At 10:08 am on December 27th, Watson Bio-New Crown Vaccine Base settled in Daxing Biomedical Industrial Park. It is reported that the vaccine produced by the base is a new coronavirus vaccine developed by the team of Professor Zhang Linqi of Tsinghua University and Professor Dongming Zhou of Tianjin Medical University.
- Starting from January 1, 2021, major shopping malls and supermarkets in Shanghai will no longer provide disposable plastic shopping bags (free and not available for payment). The alternative is non-woven bags.
- Starting from January 1, 2021, China will suspend the collection of port construction fees.
- From January to November, China’s e-commerce live broadcasts exceeded 20 million.
- MarketsandMarkets: The global personalized nutrition market is expected to grow from USD 8.2 billion in 2020 to USD 16.4 billion in 2025, with a compound annual growth rate of 15% during the forecast period.
- Statistics show that the total online learning time of Chinese C-end users on its platform in 2020 is 490 million hours, which is about 55,480 years.
- In November, the installed capacity of lithium iron phosphate batteries for passenger cars of CATL reached 791.35MWh, an increase of 920% from the previous month, ranking first in the month. This is mainly due to the significant increase in insurance data of Tesla Model 3, Wuling Hongguang MINI EV and other models. Not only passenger cars, the application of lithium iron phosphate batteries in heavy trucks, ships and other fields is also accelerating expansion.
- China’s auto parts export value has maintained double-digit year-on-year growth for three consecutive months (August-October), which were 12.2%, 22.7%, and 31.3%, respectively, and the growth rate continued to increase.
- The global meat substitute industry is worth more than 20 billion U.S. dollars.
- Hyundai-Kia: From January to November, 306,266 new energy vehicles were sold in overseas markets, a year-on-year increase of 26.8%. Among them, electric vehicles sold the most, with 137,286 units.
- TikTok has 100 million users in Europe. TikTok poses a threat to American social media. TikTok poses a major threat to American social media giants, because many companies may start to spend their advertising budgets on TikTok instead of Facebook, Instagram, and Snap Wait for the platform.
- Amazon: Heavy snow in many northeastern states of the United States buried parts of northern New York under more than 3 feet of snow, and the transportation was blocked and the package was backlogged! The road blockage caused by Blizzard has made Amazon warehouse capacity a big problem!
- Every day, about 6 million packages are piled up in warehouses waiting for delivery. UPS’s punctual delivery rate has dropped from 93% to about 86%. The delivery of FedEx and USPS has been affected to varying degrees.
- Amazon: In 2020, 150,000 new Indian sellers will join its platform. So far, there are more than 700,000 sellers on Amazon’s India platform. According to the report, in 2020, Amazon India had 4,152 sellers with sales exceeding Rs 1 crore, among which the number of “Crorepati (million)” sellers increased by 29% year-on-year.
- DeepKey anti-counterfeiting technology, DeepKey is based on the Physical Unclonable Function (PUF) mode, which is a unique physical identification that cannot be copied, and has been deployed in some areas such as microprocessors.