- Throughout the day on December 31, there were 716,200 new confirmed cases of new coronary pneumonia worldwide, of which 227,300 new cases of new coronary pneumonia were confirmed in the United States. As of now, a total of 83.48 million cases have been diagnosed worldwide, and a total of 1.82 million deaths have been diagnosed in 191 countries and regions.
- Bloomberg Billionaires Index: As of December 31, 2020, the US electric car manufacturer Tesla CEO Musk’s assets increased by 140 billion US dollars in 2020, ranking first among the richest people with the largest annual asset increase. Amazon CEO Bezos With US$76.9 billion, Zhong Suisuan, chairman of Nongfu Spring, ranked third with US$70.9 billion.
- In 2020, the total box office of Chinese movies reached 20.417 billion yuan, of which domestic movies accounted for 83.72%; the number of movie viewers in urban theaters was 548 million.
- Tesla: The Chinese-made medium-sized SUV Model Y and the new Model 3 are officially on sale. This is the first time Tesla has started selling the full line of “SEXY” combination products in China.
- The “Most Beautiful Night of 2020” Bilibili party jointly organized by Bilibili and CCTV was officially aired on December 31, 2020. That night, the peak live broadcast popularity of the party exceeded 250 million.
- By the end of 2020, the overall order volume of Chinese food delivery will reach 17.12 billion, an increase of 7.5% year-on-year, and the transaction scale of the food delivery market will reach 835.2 billion yuan, an increase of 14.8% year-on-year. The number of take-out users in my country is close to 500 million. Post-80s and post-90s are the backbone of catering take-out services. Consumers using catering take-out services are no longer limited to the traditional three meals a day. Afternoon tea and supper have become consumers respectively. Order the new favorite of takeaway.
- Sony: The new generation of game console PS5 will be launched in India on February 2, 2021.
- Xiaopeng Motors: It has reached a cooperation with Livox, which is incubated by DJI, and will use its customized version of Xiaopeng’s car-level lidar on the new mass-produced models launched in 2021. Livox has also officially become Xiaopeng’s laser radar. The first partner in the radar field.
Leave A Comment