- The latest data from the South African Automobile Manufacturers Association shows that due to the new crown pneumonia epidemic and the national lockdown, South Africa’s car sales this year have fallen by 30.6% so far. Although sales in November fell by 12% year-on-year, it tripled month-on-month.
- A total of 874 trains were operated by Yixin-Europe China-Europe trains this year, and a total of 72,140 TEUs were shipped, a year-on-year increase of 106.4%. It is still operating at full capacity.
- Strive to stop selling traditional fuel-based new passenger cars in Tokyo by 2030 and replace them with electric vehicles and hybrid vehicles.
- WTO: As major economies resumed production and eased blockade measures, driven by electronics, textiles and automotive products, in the third quarter of this year, global trade in manufactured goods partially resumed, with mask trade increasing by 102%.
- TrendForce: In the fourth quarter, the foundry market still has strong demand, and the production capacity of various industries continues to be fully loaded. The tight production capacity makes the price increase effect to drive the overall revenue upward. It is estimated that the top ten global wafer foundry industry revenue in Q4 2020 Will exceed US$21.7bn, an increase of 18% year-on-year, of which the top three markets are TSMC, Samsung, and UMC.
- Japan’s beer imports reached US$370,000 , an increase of 873.7% year-on-year, but only 4.8% of the same month in 2018.
Entry into Greece requires nucleic acid testing and isolation for 10 days
- General Administration of Customs: In the first 11 months, China imported 1.073 billion tons of iron ore, an increase of 10.9%; crude oil was 504 million tons, an increase of 9.5%; natural gas was 90.436 million tons, an increase of 3.9%; steel was 18.859 million tons, an increase of 74.3%; imports Mechanical and electrical products were 5.93 trillion yuan, an increase of 4.5%, including 488.46 billion integrated circuits, an increase of 21.9%; and 821,000 automobiles (including chassis), a decrease of 15%.
- Geely Automobile: In November, total vehicle sales were 150,500 vehicles, a year-on-year increase of 5%. From January to November, the cumulative sales volume was 1.166 million, a year-on-year decrease of 5%.
- Great Wall Motors: In November, car sales were 145,200, a year-on-year increase of 26.12%. From January to November, the cumulative sales volume was 961,500 vehicles, an increase of 0.75% year-on-year.
- GAC Group: In November, car sales were 217,700 vehicles, an increase of 11.38% year-on-year. From January to November, the cumulative sales volume was 1,834,700, a year-on-year decrease of 2.21%.
- General Administration of Customs: From January to November, the total value of my country’s import and export of goods trade was 29.04 trillion yuan, a year-on-year increase of 1.8%. This is the third consecutive month since the cumulative growth rate of foreign trade imports and exports from January to September turned positive this year. Positive growth. Among them, exports were 16.13 trillion yuan, an increase of 3.7%; imports were 12.91 trillion yuan, a decrease of 0.5%; the trade surplus was 3.22 trillion yuan, an increase of 24.6%. In the first 11 months, the United States was my country’s third largest trading partner. The total value of Sino-US trade was 3.65 trillion yuan, an increase of 6.9%, accounting for 12.6% of my country’s total foreign trade value.
- Shanghai Municipal Commission of Commerce: Promote the innovative development of live e-commerce, form a number of live e-commerce platforms that have a leading role in the industry across the country, and promote the establishment of functional headquarters in Shanghai by leading domestic and foreign platforms. Support the city’s e-commerce parks, e-commerce bases, cultural and creative parks, industrial parks, etc., combined with the development of characteristic industries, strengthen the construction of live broadcast infrastructure such as content manufacturing, video technology, and live broadcast scenes, and attract and gather high-quality live broadcast platforms, MCN institutions, and professional Service agencies settled in, forming a cluster effect.
- In November, 2.278 million passenger vehicles were produced, an increase of 8.0% year-on-year; retail sales of 2.081 million vehicles, an increase of 8.0% year-on-year, achieved the highest growth rate in the past two years of about 8% for five consecutive months. The cumulative growth rate of retail sales from January to November was -8.3%, an increase of 2 percentage points from the cumulative growth rate of -10.2% from January to October, reflecting the steady recovery of the industry. In addition, the retail sales of new energy vehicles in November was 169,000, a year-on-year increase of 97,000, and a year-on-year growth rate of 136.5%. The passenger vehicle retail market penetration rate was 8.0%, becoming the core driving force for the growth of passenger vehicle retail.
- Leading companies in the new energy passenger vehicle market performed well. The top three companies exceeded 20,000 vehicles, including 36,070 vehicles from SAIC-GM-Wuling, 26,015 vehicles from BYD, and 21,604 from Tesla China. The top three together accounted for 46.5 of total new energy vehicles. %. The retail volume of new energy vehicles made new breakthroughs. Wuling Hongguang MINI retailed 33,094 units and Model 3 retailed 21,604 units, an increase of 78% from the previous month. The scale advantage is gradually reflected.
- JAC: Volkswagen (Anhui) will invest 20 billion yuan to build a new plant with a capacity of 300,000 vehicles in Hefei, and put into production a number of new models based on the MEB platform by 2023. In addition, vehicle sales in November were 41,140 vehicles, a year-on-year increase of 23.67%; cumulative sales from January to November were 416,700 vehicles, a year-on-year increase of 7.74%. Among them, the sales of pure electric passenger vehicles in November were 5,820 units, a year-on-year increase of 120.79%.
- Apple: Introduces AirPods Max headsets, the price is US$549.