- At present, the price of dry ice transportation in some areas has risen to 20 times the normal price. A box containing 1,000 doses of Pfizer vaccine requires about 50 pounds of dry ice, and Pfizer currently plans to supply 50 million doses of vaccine before the year and more than 1 billion doses next year.
- Germany plans to increase funding for artificial intelligence from 3 billion euros to 5 billion euros by 2025 through economic stimulus and future packages. It is hoped that Germany will become the main innovation driving force for Europe’s future AI technology and strengthen Europe’s technological sovereignty.
- President-elect Biden said that 100 million doses of the new crown vaccine will be distributed to Americans within the first 100 days of his administration.
- China’s new crown vaccine was approved for marketing in the UAE. Clinical trials of approximately 31,000 volunteers of 125 different nationalities showed that the vaccine is 86% effective against viral infections, and the neutralizing antibody conversion rate is 99%, and it can prevent 100% of moderate and severe cases of COVID-19. Cases of pneumonia.
- In the past year, the average daily online leisure time of residents was 4.9 hours.
- From January to October, the operating income of the household appliance industry across the country was 1,154.57 billion yuan, down 4.8% year-on-year; the total profit was 91.52 billion yuan, down 6.2% year-on-year. From January to October, the national output of household refrigerators was 73.817 million units, a year-on-year increase of 4.0%; the output of room air conditioners was 170.466 million units, a year-on-year decrease of 10.7%; the output of household washing machines was 63.738 million units, a year-on-year increase of 1.7%.
- Ministry of Industry and Information Technology: In October, the national output of two-wheeled bicycles was 3.614 million, a year-on-year increase of 42.2%; the output of electric bicycles was 2.499 million, a year-on-year increase of 29.9%. From January to October, the output of two-wheeled bicycles was 35.761 million, a year-on-year increase of 21.9%; the output of electric bicycles was 25.480 million, a year-on-year increase of 33.4%. The operating income of bicycle manufacturing enterprises above designated size was 141.93 billion yuan, a year-on-year increase of 16.8%.