- IDC: The smartphone market in 2023 is still hardly optimistic. In 2023, the global smartphone market shipments will be less than 1.2 billion units, a year-on-year decrease of 1.1%; the Chinese market shipments are expected to be only 283 million units, a year-on-year decrease of 1.1%.
- CLS: Tesla’s next-generation permanent magnet drive motor(特斯拉下一代永磁驱动电机) does not use any rare earth materials at all(不使用任何稀土材料). Although there are currently technical paths for permanent magnet motors that do not use rare earths, permanent magnet synchronous motors using rare earth materials are still the most advantageous.
- Since February this year, the post-90s and post-00s accounted for nearly 50% of the people who booked tickets for temple scenic spots. Young people are becoming the main force lighting the temple’s flourishing incense.
- The post-00s consumer group has gradually become the main body of nighttime consumption in China. In 2022, 61% of young consumers said they would buy food and beverages at night, 57.1% said they would buy daily necessities, 47% said they would buy clothing, luggage, and 37.8% said they would buy home appliances. 34.3% of consumers said they would buy beauty care products.
- In February, the Caixin service industry PMI rose to 55, a new high since September 2022, the previous value was 52.9; the Caixin composite PMI rose to 54.2, the previous value was 51.1.
- CAICT(China Academy of Information and Communications Technology): As of the end of December 2022, the total market value of China’s listed Internet companies is 10.3 trillion yuan, an increase of 17.0% from the previous quarter.
- CPCA乘联会: It is estimated that the wholesale sales of new energy passenger car manufacturers in February will be 500,000 units, a month-on-month increase of 30% and a year-on-year increase of 60%.
- NHSA（National Healthcare Security Administration国家医保局): In January, the total income of the basic medical insurance fund (including maternity insurance) was 309.743 billion yuan, a year-on-year increase of 10.6%. Among them, the employee basic medical insurance fund (including maternity insurance) income was 178.743 billion yuan, a year-on-year increase of 19.1%. The income of basic medical insurance funds for urban and rural residents was 131.001 billion yuan, a year-on-year increase of 0.9%.
- State Administration for Market Regulation市场监管总局: In 2023, we will continue to strengthen advertising-oriented supervision, vigorously clean up and rectify Internet advertising chaos, maintain a high-pressure crackdown on advertising illegal activities in key areas of people’s livelihood such as medical care, pharmaceuticals, medical equipment, health food, and financial management, and effectively regulate celebrity advertisements Endorsement, continuously improve the advertising supervision rule system, and effectively improve the level of advertising monitoring supervision and comprehensive management capabilities.
- SDARI中国船舶上海船院: In 2022, it undertook a total of 240 new ship design orders, accounting for 19.4% of the global new shipbuilding market share, setting a record high in the past ten years. Among them, PCTC (car carrier汽车运输船) received 47 new design orders, accounting for 59% of the global market share.
- Jiemian News: According to people familiar with the matter, global investment banks have set a valuation range for chip company Arm ranging from US$30 billion to US$70 billion. The current median valuation is US$50 billion. It seeks a valuation of $60 billion.
- LONGi Green Energy隆基绿能: The price of P-type M10 150μm thickness (182/247mm) monocrystalline silicon wafers is 6.5 yuan/piece, an increase of 4%; the price of P-type M6 150μm thickness (166/223mm) silicon wafers is 5.61 yuan/piece, an increase of 3.89% . Although the price of silicon materials has stabilized and dropped slightly, it is still at a relatively high level. Due to multiple factors such as the recent shortage of crucibles坩埚紧缺, the price has risen slightly.
- Citigroup: Will cut hundreds of jobs across the bank, including investment banking. Employees in the operations and technology division and the U.S. mortgage underwriting division were also affected. The layoffs, which represent less than 1% of its 240,000-strong workforce, are part of normal business planning.
- Audi: Starting in 2026, new models launched for the global market will be fully switched to pure electric vehicles, and by 2033, the production of internal combustion engine models will be gradually stopped. The preparations for the production of pure electric vehicles are being steadily advanced at its own production base.
- CLS: It is learned from a number of Xiaopeng Automobile experience stores in Beijing that the phenomenon of stock clearing of old Xiaopeng P7s has become very common. The old Xiaopeng P7 625E with 249,900 yuan can now enjoy a cash discount of 10,000 yuan and an insurance subsidy of 7,000 yuan when picking up the car. If you choose to replace, the store will also give an additional 18,000 yuan replacement subsidy. At the same time, the new P7 will be named P7i, and the price will be announced next week. The show car will arrive at the store around March 10.
- Cryptocurrency trading bank Silvergate: Shares plummeted to record lows, business partners cut ties with it, Coinbase, Galaxy Digital and Paxos decided to STOP accepting or start payments through Silvergate. In addition, Crypto.com, Bitstamp, and Gemini also announced the suspension of deposit or transfer services using Silvergate.
- India’s National Thermal Power Corporation印度国家火电公司: It will make a rare purchase of domestic coal in the spot market, highlighting growing concerns that energy supplies may be tight in the summer. A tender for 3 million tonnes is scheduled to be issued in the next week or so. Peak electricity demand is expected to climb to 229 gigawatts in April, a total that could outpace growth in local coal supply.
Leave A Comment