- GowerStreet: It is estimated that the global movie box office will reach US$25.9 billion in 2022, a year-on-year increase of 27%, but a drop of 25% from the average of the three years before the epidemic. In 2022, the North American market will return to the world’s largest box office position with a box office of US$7.5 billion. The Chinese market earned a box office of US$4.33 billion, a year-on-year decrease of 36% in 2021, and a decrease of 49% from the average of the three years before the epidemic.
- Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations: The global food price index in December 2022 was 132.4 points, a month-on-month decrease of 1.9% and a year-on-year decrease of 1.0%, which has fallen for nine consecutive months. In 2022, the average global food price index was 143.7 points, a year-on-year increase of 14.3%. Corn and wheat prices both hit record highs, up 24.8 percent and 15.6 percent, respectively, from their 2021 average, while rice export prices rose an average of 2.9 percent year-on-year.
- Jingdong sales data京东销售: approaching the Spring Festival, different regions have different customer preferences. Beijing users bought nearly 20% of the country’s gold transshipment beads（黄金转运珠）; Shanghai users prefer high-quality pearls; Jiangsu users prefer heavy gold jewelry（大克重金饰）, such as over 10,000 yuan value gold bracelets(万元手镯); Sichuan-Chongqing region users like clocks, watches sales more than 12 times.
- Securities Daily: Recently, at the Guangzhou Auto Show, a number of car companies announced to accelerate the deployment of solid-state batteries(固态电池). According to the industry, solid-state batteries are currently in the early stage of industrialization, and different companies are following up with different technical routes. The core issue is the improvement of material performance.
- China Securities Journal: The price of the photovoltaic industry chain suddenly cool down at the end of 2022. According to the industry, price reduction will become the key word in the photovoltaic industry chain in 2023, and the price of silicon materials will return to the normal range of 80,000 yuan/ton to 120,000 yuan/ton. The installed capacity of ground power stations suppressed by low yields may usher in a recovery.The scale of photovoltaic installed capacity is expected to increase in 2023.
- Upstream news: Due to the outbreak of heart health care demand among people recovering from the covid19, some brands of coenzyme Q10(辅酶Q10) mediation in online and offline channels have been out of stock recently. According to the industry, the price of Coenzyme Q10 raw materials has not been increased for the time being and the supply is stable, and the price of related preparations has not yet increased.
- TrendForce: DRAM prices will continue to decline in 2022, and contract prices will drop by more than 20% in the fourth quarter. The drop is expected to be between 10% and 20% in the first half of this year. The demand side is expected to shrink by 5.3% in the notebook market. It is estimated that the growth rate of memory supply in 2023 will only be 10.6%. The original factory is quite cautious and conservative about the output. The market decline is expected to converge in the second half of this year.
- National Grid: While gas-fired power plants remain the largest source of electricity, wind farms will account for a record 26.8% of electricity generation in 2022. Wind’s share of the electricity mix last year was up from 21.8% in 2021 as more wind projects came online.
- Hangzhou Development and Reform Commission杭州市发改委: Responding to the high increase in electricity bills for residents in December. Towards the end of the year, some users began to use the third-tier electricity price in their homes, and the electricity price per kWh will increase by 0.3 yuan. After the epidemic control was fully liberalized in December, many residents were forced to turn on the “home” mode. The use time of air conditioners, floor heating and other household appliances increased significantly, and the household power consumption increased significantly.
- Shanghai issued: Starting from January 8, the free policy of nucleic acid testing will no longer be extended. Citizens who need nucleic acid testing can go to nucleic acid testing spots in society to test at their own expense, and a single tube is 16 yuan/time. Nucleic acid testing items required for diagnosis in medical institutions will continue to be paid by the medical insurance fund in accordance with regulations.
- Ministry of Communications: During the Spring Festival travel season this year, the total number of passengers will be approximately 2.095 billion, a year-on-year increase of 99.5%, returning to 70.3% of the same period in 2019. It is estimated that visits to relatives will account for about 55% of the passenger flow during the Spring Festival, migrant workers will account for about 24%, and tourism and business travel will account for about 10% respectively.
- Civil Aviation Administration: In 2022, the total transportation turnover will be 59.93 billion ton-kilometers, the passenger transport volume will be 250 million person-times, and the cargo and mail throughput will be 6.076 million tons, returning to 46.3%, 38.1%, and 80.7% of the pre-epidemic levels. This year, we will strive to complete a total transportation turnover of 97.6 billion ton-kilometers, 460 million passenger trips, and 6.17 million tons of cargo and mail, returning to about 75% of the level before the epidemic.
- New Hope: In December 2022, 1.5669 million live pigs生猪 was sold, with a month-on-month change of -7.34%, and a year-on-year change of 46.22%; revenue will be 2.876 billion yuan, with a month-on-month change of -17.40%, and a year-on-year change of 87.48%; the average sales price of commercial pigs is 18.76 yuan/kg , a month-on-month change of -19.48%, and a year-on-year change of 27.97%. In 2022, a total of 14.6139 million live pigs will be sold, with a revenue of 26.919 billion yuan.
- Tesla: The price of all domestic models has been reduced. The starting price of Model 3 is 229,900 yuan, and the starting price of Model Y is 259,900 yuan.
- Panasonic Holdings: will significantly increase investment in China. Will invest more than 50 billion yen in China by the end of 2024 to build and expand factories that produce home appliances for the local market. Products suitable for the Chinese market will be developed to boost sales.
- UK: House prices fell by 1.5% month-on-month(环比) in December, the fourth consecutive month of decline, after falling by 2.4% in November.
- French President Emmanuel Macron: Some energy suppliers have made huge profits in the European energy crisis, and many small and micro enterprises have begun to have operational problems due to the impact of high energy costs. Energy suppliers will be urged to renegotiate with small and micro businesses to provide reasonably priced energy and avoid sharp increases in business costs.
- German energy regulator: Natural gas imports in 2022 decreased by 12.3% compared to the previous year to 1,449 TWh due to the energy crisis triggered by the withdrawal of Russian fossil fuel suppliers. Norway replaced Russia as the top supplier, accounting for 33% of the total, while Russia accounted for 22%.
- Association of Indian Automobile Manufacturers: In 2022, India’s car sales were about 4.3 million, surpassing Japan’s 4.2 million, and becoming the world’s third for the first time. The Indian auto market is expanding rapidly due to a population approaching the world’s largest of 1.4 billion and rising incomes.
- Philippines: The unemployment rate in November 2022 was 4.2%, the lowest level since April 2005.
Leave A Comment