- Omdia: The global TV sales/sales ranking in the first three quarters is as follows, Samsung Electronics ranked first with 20.2%, followed by LG Electronics, TCL, Hisense, and Xiaomi; Samsung Electronics ranked first with a market share of 30.2%; LG Electronics The market share is 17%, ranking second; TCL’s market share is 9.3%, ranking third; Hisense’s market share is 8.6%, ranking fourth.
- Chen Shihua of the China Automobile Association: In 2021, China’s auto exports will exceed 2 million for the first time. From January to October 2022, auto companies will export 2.456 million vehicles. This year, the export volume of automobiles may reach 3 million.
- IT House: There is a shortage of offline supply of many graphics card brands, especially models above RTX 3060. Among them, the RTX 3060 Ti series generally rose by 50 yuan/pc, and the GTX 1650 series rose by 30 yuan/pc. The main reason for this phenomenon is that most models are planned to have a small number of stocks, resulting in insufficient supply in offline channels.
- Securities Times: Recently, forsythia, Bupleurum, Banlangen and other medicinal materials for heat-clearing and detoxification have increased significantly, and pharmaceutical companies and Chinese herbal medicine factories have purchased more. According to the industry, the price increase of heat-clearing and detoxifying medicinal materials such as Banlangen, Forsythia, Reed Root and Huoxiang is within 10%-20%.
- GGII: The investment in ternary materials has grown steadily, and it is expected that the output value will still exceed that of iron-lithium materials in 2022. Among them, the shipment volume of the ternary cathode material industry is expected to be close to 700,000 tons, and the market size is expected to exceed 200 billion yuan. The main reason is that the growth of the new energy vehicle market exceeds expectations, which drives the demand for ternary power batteries and drives the upstream ternary material enterprises. .
- Shanghai Stock Exchange: It is reported that Luanchuan Longyu Molybdenum Industry will hold an online auction on November 29. The industry believes that since the transaction price of molybdenum concentrate in October once set a historical record, it cannot be ruled out that the auction result of molybdenum concentrate on November 29 will hit a new high. On November 25, the average price of molybdenum concentrate with a grade of more than 50% rose by 60 yuan/tonne to 3415 yuan/tonne, setting a new historical record again.
- In the past half month, users searching for “foot bath bags 足浴包” on an e-commerce platform have increased by about 550%; among them, users who specifically search for foot bath products have also increased by 134%.
- While the fourth phase of the lunar exploration project is progressing in an orderly manner, China Aerospace will also join forces with other countries in the world to establish an international scientific research station on the moon, and the Internet will be established on the moon in the future. The National Space Administration stated that China is demonstrating that the moon is the main base to establish a lunar Internet, which can realize data signal transfer, navigation, remote sensing and other functions between the earth, the moon and the interplanetary.
- Wu Weiren, academician of the Chinese Academy of Engineering: Chang’e (嫦娥6号)6 is going to sample and return on the far side of the moon. If it succeeds, it will be the first time for human beings; Chang’e 7 will land at the south pole of the moon and carry out a flyby exploration. China plans to implement Mars sampling returns in the next 10 to 15 years. In addition, China will conduct scientific exploration of Jupiter, Uranus and other planets and the edge of the solar system.
- Meituan(美团): In the third quarter, revenue was 62.62 billion yuan, a year-on-year increase of 28.2%; adjusted EBITDA and adjusted net profit were 4.8 billion yuan and 3.5 billion yuan respectively, turning losses into profits from the same period in 2021 and increasing significantly month-on-month. Revenue from the core local business segment increased by 24.6% year-on-year to RMB 46.3 billion; revenue from the new business segment increased by 39.7% year-on-year to RMB 16.3 billion, mainly due to the expansion of the merchandise retail business. Meituan’s R&D spending continued to grow to 5.4 billion yuan. As of the end of the third quarter, the number of annual transaction users in the past twelve months was 687 million.
- Market Supervision Bureau: Tesla Motors (Beijing) Co., Ltd. and Tesla (Shanghai) Co., Ltd. recalled some imported Model S, Model X and some imported and domestic Model 3 electric vehicles. Some imported Model S and Model X electric vehicles with production dates from September 25, 2013 to November 21, 2020 have been recalled since November 25, totaling 67,698 vehicles. A recall of some imported Model 3 electric vehicles with a production date from January 12, 2019 to November 22, 2019, a total of 2,736 vehicles; some domestically produced vehicles with a production date from October 14, 2019 to September 26, 2022 Model 3 electric vehicles, a total of 10,127.
- Russia’s soybean production hit a record this year, with 6 million tons of soybeans harvested so far, a year-on-year increase of 22.6%. In the last ten years, the planting area of soybeans in Russia has expanded from 1.5 million hectares to 3.5 million hectares, an increase of 130%. The reason for this is the huge export potential of soybeans and the growing global demand for soybeans and soybean products. Russia’s soybean exports have increased by 44% year-on-year since the beginning of this year.
- USDA: Bird flu has killed 50.54 million poultry in the U.S. this year. Europe and the UK have also suffered their worst bird flu crisis on record, with the European Union’s food safety agency saying nearly 50 million poultry have been culled in the region.
- Japan’s Ministry of Internal Affairs and Communications: In November, the consumer price index excluding fresh food in the Tokyo metropolitan area was 103.6, an increase of 3.6% over the same period of the previous year, hitting a new high in 40 years and 7 months since April 1982.