- China Youth Daily: The “2021 China E-sports Industry Internet Attention Analysis Report” shows that women account for a slightly higher proportion of potential followers of Weibo, at 52.07%. In 2020, the proportion of female e-sports users in China is 34%, an increase of 4%. Video games and e-sports competitions have become one of the important forms of entertainment for hundreds of millions of female users. The entire gaming and esports community is reassessing the prospects of the women’s market.
- MIIT: From a global perspective, China has become the world’s largest lithium battery consumer market for five consecutive years. In 2021, the global lithium-ion battery market will reach 545GWh. As of the end of 2021, China’s power battery production capacity accounts for about 70% of the world’s, and China occupies 6 of the world’s top 10 lithium battery manufacturers.
- From April to May, the recruitment needs of express logistics-related companies accounted for 23.91% of all industries. With the increase in distribution demand, a large number of distribution personnel are required to support the anti-epidemic work, and the demand for distribution-related positions such as couriers and freight drivers has increased by 63% year-on-year. .
- China Times: As of May 21, the external quotation of lithium hexafluorophosphate was around 260,000 yuan/ton to 280,000 yuan/ton, which was halved compared with the high price of 600,000 yuan/ton.
- Central Meteorological Observatory: It is expected that during the summer harvest and summer planting period, the weather conditions will be good for most of the time, which is conducive to the summer harvest and summer planting.
- Ministry of Industry and Information Technology: From January to April, the total revenue of telecommunications business reached 529.2 billion yuan, an increase of 8.8% year-on-year, and the growth rate increased by 2.2 percentage points year-on-year. The total amount of telecommunications business calculated at the constant price of the previous year increased by 23.7% year-on-year. As of the end of April, the total number of 5G base stations reached 1.615 million.
- Gazprom: The gas supply to Finland has been suspended since May 21 because the Finnish state-owned energy company Gasum has defaulted on its natural gas payment in April.
- UN: Up to 18 million people in the Sahel region of Africa will face severe food insecurity in the next three months, the most since 2014.