- In the past week, the search popularity of “520” has soared by 75%, of which the popularity of RVs has increased by 123%. RV + camping, RV + outdoor barbecue, RV + stargazing are the most concerned ways for users; according to Qunar.com, The number of guests who booked to stay at the hotel on May 20 increased by 85% compared with that on May 19, and the total order volume of “post-95” and “post-00” users accounted for 71%. The growth rate of orders for mid-to-high star hotels is lower than that of star hotels, which is 20% higher. According to Ctrip, in the past week, the number of platform user visits has increased by nearly 40% compared with the same period in April. In Jiangsu Province and Yunnan Province, the number of domestic travel bookings in the province increased by more than 30% month-on-month in the past five days.
- Meituan Cuisine: During the 520 period, the consumption amount of the couple’s package increased by about 86%. During the 520 period, married people accounted for more than 30% of the total population, and cakes, Western food, and barbecue were the first choices for lovers. During the 520 period, the number of consumers of packages with keywords such as romance, dating, and couples increased by more than 60% during the same period, and the overall consumption amount of this type of package increased by about 86%. 72% of 520 orders are within 200 yuan. Restaurants offering experiential services such as hand-painted cakes and self-service kitchens are frequently searched.
- The State Grain Reserve Bureau: This year, the minimum purchase prices of wheat, early indica rice, mid-late indica rice, and japonica rice are 115 yuan, 124 yuan, 129 yuan, and 131 yuan per 50 kilograms, respectively, an increase of 2 yuan, 2 yuan, and 1 yuan over the previous year. ,1 Yuan. Summer grains are mainly wheat, accounting for about 1/4 of the annual output. It is estimated that the purchase volume in the peak season is about 130 billion catties, which is roughly the same as the annual level.
- Economic Information Daily: Since the beginning of this year, the construction of water conservancy projects, especially major water conservancy projects, has been vigorously promoted. 10 of the 55 major water conservancy projects deployed at the executive meeting of the State Council have been started. From January to April, the construction of water conservancy infrastructure across the country has been accelerated in an all-round way, and the investment in the completion of water conservancy construction has achieved substantial growth. Nearly 200 billion yuan has been completed in various regions, an increase of 45.5% over the same period last year.
- Civil Aviation Administration: The depth and persistence of the impact of the new crown pneumonia epidemic on civil aviation transportation production exceeded expectations. In 2021, the entire industry will achieve a cumulative operating income of 752.92 billion yuan, a year-on-year increase of 21.5%; a loss of 84.25 billion yuan, a year-on-year decrease of 18.71 billion yuan. Among them, the operating income of airlines was 424.51 billion yuan, a year-on-year increase of 13.3%; the loss was 67.09 billion yuan, a year-on-year decrease of 14.92 billion yuan.
- Ministry of Industry and Information Technology: From January to April, the output of liquor from brewing enterprises above designated size reached 2.609 million kiloliters, a year-on-year increase of 4.2%; the output of beer was 10.747 million kiloliters, a year-on-year decrease of 6.2%; the output of wine was 65,000 kiloliters, a year-on-year decrease of 32.3%.
- Maoyan Professional Edition: As of May 19, the total box office of cinema films nationwide in 2022 will exceed 15 billion yuan. The top 5 films in the current year’s box office are “Changjin Lake: Water Gate Bridge” with 4.062 billion yuan, “This Killer Is Not Too Calm” with 2.623 billion yuan, “Miracle · Stupid Child” with 1.377 billion yuan, “Bears and Back to Earth” with 971 million yuan, Embrace you through the cold winter” 665 million.
- Xiaomi Group: In the first quarter, revenue was 73.35 billion yuan, down 4.6% year-on-year; adjusted net profit was 2.9 billion yuan, down 52.9% year-on-year. Global smartphone shipments were about 38.5 million units, down 22.1% year-on-year, and smartphone business revenue was 45.8 billion yuan. In the first quarter, the cost of innovative businesses such as smart electric vehicles was 425 million yuan. In March, the number of MIUI monthly active users worldwide reached 529 million, an increase of 104 million year-on-year.
- i Moutai app: On May 19, a total of 2,811,896 people across the country applied for four products, including Maotai Zodiac Liquor, Moutai Liquor (treasure), and Moutai 1935, with a total of 23,444 bottles and a total of 6,633,340 purchases.
- CATL: Obtained the world’s first ECE R100.03 power battery system certificate issued by the German Ministry of Transport. Regulation No. 100 issued by the Economic Commission for Europe is an internationally recognized general requirement for the electrical safety of electric vehicles, and the 03 series of amendments to this regulation entered into force in June 2021.
- California New Car Dealers Association: In the first quarter, the number of electric vehicle registrations in California increased by about 37% year-on-year to 73,138, accounting for 17.2% of the total registrations, a record high. Tesla’s registrations surged 83.7% to 48,038 vehicles, and its market share rose to 11.3% from 5.3% a year earlier, making it the fastest-growing brand in California.
- Spain’s Ministry of Health: Begins the process of preparing to authorize the purchase of large quantities of traditional smallpox vaccine in order to prevent a possible outbreak of monkeypox. The planned smallpox vaccine, made by a laboratory in Denmark and licensed by the European Medicines Agency in 2013 to combat traditional smallpox disease, also helps stop the spread of monkeypox. The smallpox vaccine is planned to be given only to close contacts of monkeypox cases.
- World Bank: Announcing an action plan to address the current food security crisis, committing $30 billion over the next 15 months to address food insecurity. Rising food prices are having a devastating impact on the poorest and most vulnerable.
- President of Indonesia: As Indonesia’s edible oil supply improves, the ban on palm oil exports will be lifted from May 23.
- Ukraine’s Minister of Agricultural Policy and Food: This year’s grain production in Ukraine may drop by 50%, and the sowing of winter crops will also be seriously affected. The international community should prepare for the price of wheat per ton to rise from the current $430 to $700.
- Central Bank of Russia: As of May 20, restrictions on cash foreign exchange sales outside the dollar and euro will be removed. Existing restrictions on selling dollars and euros will continue until September 9.
- JPMorgan Chase: Lowered its forecast for U.S. GDP growth in the second half of this year from 3% to 2.4%, lowered its forecast for the first half of 2023 from 2.1% to 1.5%, and lowered its forecast for the second half of 2023 from 1.4% to 1.5%. 1%.
Leave A Comment