- According to the iiMedia Research Consulting report, in 2022, the market size of camping camps in China is expected to grow by 18.6%, and the market size will reach 35.46 billion yuan. There are also more and more sellers entering the industry. As of March, there were more than 41,000 campsite-related companies in China, and the number of new companies last year nearly doubled year-on-year. The Mafengwo(马蜂窝) report shows that 74% of camping enthusiasts come from first-tier and new first-tier cities. According to the rough statistics of entry-level ordinary needs, dozens of pieces of equipment need to be purchased, and the initial investment is around 1,000 yuan.
- China Index Academy: In April, the average price of new residential buildings was 16,193 yuan per square meter, up 0.02% month-on-month and 1.51% year-on-year. The price of new residential buildings in the Beijing-Tianjin-Hebei urban agglomeration increased by 0.06% month-on-month, ranking first among all major urban agglomerations; the Yangtze River Delta urban agglomeration increased by 0.05% month-on-month, the same increase as the previous month; the price of new residential buildings in the Pearl River Delta urban agglomeration stopped rising and turned month-on-month, with a decrease is 0.08%.
- Shenzhen: In April, the number of second-hand commercial housing transactions in the city was 1,860, a month-on-month increase of 66.5%, but it has not yet reached the 2,000-unit mark, which is still at a historically low level.
- Shangrao City: Reduce the minimum down payment ratio for the first house to 20%, and the minimum down payment ratio for the second house to 30%. In addition, from May 1st to December 31st, new commercial housing in the central urban area is purchased, and the deed tax has been paid before June 30, 2024，if belongs to first purchase house, and a subsidy of 300 yuan per square meter will be given;if belongs to improvement type house, a subsidy of 200 yuan/square meter will be given.
- China National Railway Group: In April, the national railways sent a total of 330 million tons of goods, an increase of 30.18 million tons or 10.1% year-on-year. Many indicators such as the monthly cargo delivery volume and the average number of vehicles loaded each day reached record highs, showing a strong growth trend.
- Maoyan movie: As of 14:00 on May 1, the total box office (including pre-sale) of the May Day holiday in 2022 has exceeded 100 million. Among them, “I Really Hate Long-distance Relationships”《我是真的讨厌异地恋》ranked first at the box office, “the Bad Guys”《坏蛋联盟》 ranked second, and “Fantastic Beasts: The Secrets of Dumbledore《神奇动物：邓布利多之谜》ranked third.
- Baidu Map: As of the morning of May 1, the average congestion mileage of national expressways was 347.54 kilometers, a year-on-year decrease of 75.42%. The peak congestion mileage was only 11% of the peak on the first day of last year’s holiday. The first day of expressway congestion prominent sections were concentrated in Guangdong and Sichuan. The passenger flow index of railway stations has increased compared with usual, while the passenger flow index of major airports has generally declined.
- Ningbo Zhoushan Port: In April, the container throughput is expected to exceed 3 million TEUs, a record high in a single month, with a year-on-year increase of over 10% and a month-on-month increase of over 12%.
- Every Jingwang report shows that in 2022, the young group z will use graphic and video new media to learn about tourist destination information, accounting for the highest proportion, reaching 52.7%, followed by online travel agencies, and the proportion of obtaining information through offline travel agencies is relatively high. Low, only 16.7%. The top three factors that Gen Z considers before traveling are price budget, convenient transportation, and safety issues; their favorite tourist destination is natural scenery, which nearly 60% of Gen Z use to relax; Z who like to go to shopping paradise Generations account for only 16%.
- NIO: Delivered 5,074 vehicles in April, a year-on-year decrease of 28.6%, of which 693 units of the smart electric flagship sedan ET7 were delivered; a total of 30,842 vehicles were delivered from January to April, a year-on-year increase of 13.5%. Production is now gradually resuming.
- Xiaopeng Motors: Delivered 9,002 vehicles in April, a year-on-year increase of 75%. From January to April, a total of 43,563 units were delivered, a year-on-year increase of 136%.
- LiXiang（理想汽车）: 4,167 ONEs were delivered in April, bringing the total to 159,971 since delivery. From January to April, a total of 35,883 vehicles were delivered, a year-on-year increase of 98%. More than 80% of parts suppliers are located in the Yangtze River Delta region, and a large part of them are located in Shanghai and Kunshan, Jiangsu. Affected by the epidemic, some suppliers are unable to supply.
- Bilibili: The first week of May every year is designated as the bilibili Documentary Open Week, when people all over the country can watch thousands of documentaries in the bilibili Documentary Library for free. In the past year, the cumulative number of viewers of the documentary has reached 130 million. In addition, Station B is also promoting domestic documentaries to go overseas. By the end of 2021, more than 15 documentaries have landed in overseas markets.
- Nintendo’s “Nintendo Switch” sales in 2022 are expected to decrease by 10% compared with 2021, to about 20 million units. Compared with the peak period of fiscal 2020, it has decreased by 30%. While demand is firm, production has been unable to fully launch due to delays in the procurement of components due to chip shortages and a chaotic logistics network.
- High temperatures above 40°C are common across Pakistan, with local temperatures reaching 50°C in southern areas, and schools in some areas are temporarily closed. Unprecedented heatwaves have continued since March, with temperatures 6°C to 8°C higher than normal. This year’s extreme heat may pose a serious threat to public health and agriculture in the region. In addition, the temperature in some parts of India may reach 50 ℃ in May. The World Meteorological Organization has previously warned that extreme heat is affecting hundreds of millions of people in one of the world’s most densely populated regions.
- Coal stocks in many places in India have been running low recently, and they are facing the most serious power crisis in recent years. The Indian Railways decided to suspend more than 700 passenger trains, giving priority to ensuring coal transportation in order to alleviate the current coal shortage. About 75% of India’s electricity comes from coal power generation, and the annual coal consumption exceeds 1 billion tons, of which more than three-quarters of coal is used in coal-fired thermal power plants.
- British “Nature” magazine: Climate change may increase the risk of cross-species transmission of viruses among mammals, and may even lead to the next infectious disease pandemic. Due to global climate change, some wildlife will migrate to cooler habitats and encounter other species for the first time, leading to a large number of cross-species transmission of viruses, and in some cases, some viruses may be transmitted to humans.
- IMF: Affected by the situation in Russia and Ukraine and the new crown pneumonia epidemic, it is expected that the economic growth rate of sub-Saharan Africa in 2022 will slow from the better-than-expected 4.5% last year to 3.8%, and the economic growth rate in 2023 will be 4%.