- SAFE: In March, China’s international trade in goods and services accounted for 2,079.5 billion yuan in revenue, 1,791.6 billion yuan in expenditure, and a surplus of 288 billion yuan. Among them, the surplus in trade in goods was 334.3 billion yuan, and the deficit in trade in services was 46.3 billion yuan.
- Securities Times: The United States will ban the sale of menthol cigarettes and all flavored cigarettes, excluding menthol flavored e-cigarettes. The plan, which could remove more than one-third of cigarettes sold in the U.S., with annual sales of more than $20 billion, will not take effect for at least two years, and public comments on the proposed rule will be sought.
- iiMedia Research:2022 China Virtual Human Industry Development Research Report shows that the virtual idol-driven industry market size and core market size in 2021 will be 107.49 billion yuan and 6.22 billion yuan respectively, and it is expected to reach 186.61 billion yuan and 12.08 billion yuan respectively in 2022 Yuan.
- Fitness industry: Live fitness out of the circle, driving the entire network to participate in home fitness, creating a new record in the home fitness industry. With the repeated epidemics and the normalization of anti-epidemic, home fitness has gradually changed from a short-term behavior to people’s first choice. Between 2015 and 2021, the number of fitness people in China increased from 160 million to 303 million. Among the interviewed residents who have participated in fitness exercises in the last year, the proportion of fitness activities organized by themselves or their family members is the highest, at 84%, and the top three sports activities among young people are at 20:00, 21:00, and 19:00 every day. time point.
- Generation Y, Generation Z. According to the TalkingData report, from the perspective of consumption scale, the annual consumption scale of Generation Y has reached 6.68 trillion yuan, and that of Generation Z has reached 4.94 trillion yuan. As Generation Z enters the workplace and their income gradually increases, they will become a powerful force in the future consumer market. From the perspective of consumption portraits, generation Y consumption needs to bear more pressure on cars and childcare in order to improve the quality of life; generation Z is relatively free and more “entertainment-oriented” for “self-satisfaction” consumption.(PS. Generation Z:Gen Z, Post 95’s, born 1995~2000,95后. Generation Y: Gen Y, Millennials, born 1980~1995, 千禧一代.)
- According to data released by QuestMobile, the unfamiliar dating app market is polarized, with the majority of male users over the age of 30 in the sinking market for pure marriage and dating; the majority of community dating apps based on hobbies are young women in first- and second-tier cities. The users of typical dating apps in third-tier cities and below accounted for 59.6%. Among pure dating and dating apps, 60% of users are from third-tier cities and below, and nearly 80% are males; among hobby community apps, the proportion of female users is generally double that of male users, and the proportion of users under the age of 30 is as high as 70%.
- Institute of Information and Communications Technology: In the first quarter, steel production remained at a low level. The national output of crude steel, steel and pig iron was 243.38 million tons, 311.93 million tons and 200.91 million tons respectively, down 10.5%, 5.9% and 11% year-on-year respectively; ferrous metal smelting and The rolling processing industry realized a total profit of 42.24 billion yuan, a year-on-year decrease of 49.7%, a decrease of 6.8 percentage points from the previous two months.
- MIIT: In the first quarter, the country produced 107.4 tons of gold, a year-on-year increase of 9.2%; gold consumption was 260.3 tons, a year-on-year decrease of 9.7%. The international spot gold spot price in the quarter was 1,942.2 US dollars per ounce, up 7.2% year-on-year, and the average domestic gold spot price was 382.2 yuan per gram, up 1.7% year-on-year.
- China Nonferrous Metals Industry Association: In the first quarter, aluminum prices continued to run at a high level, with an average spot price of 22,187 yuan/ton, a year-on-year increase of 37%. According to data previously released by the Bureau of Statistics, in the first quarter, the output of alumina, electrolytic aluminum, and aluminum products was 18.624 million tons, 9.633 million tons, and 13.937 million tons, down 3.5%, 0.4%, and 0.5% year-on-year.
- Bureau of Statistics: In the first quarter, the national cultural and related industry enterprises above designated size achieved operating income of 26,973 trillion yuan, a year-on-year increase of 5.0%. Among them, the operating income of cultural core areas was 1,675.8 billion yuan, a year-on-year increase of 6.4%, accounting for 62.1% of the operating income of cultural enterprises, accounting for 0.8 percentage points higher than the same period of the previous year.
- Institute of Information and Communications Technology: Due to the demand support brought about by epidemic prevention and control, the added value of China’s pharmaceutical manufacturing industry in the first quarter will maintain a rapid double-digit growth based on the high base in 2021, and the growth rate is 5.3 percentage points higher than the overall industry. In March, the growth rate of the total profit of the pharmaceutical manufacturing industry turned from negative to positive by 12%, driving the decline in the first quarter to narrow by 8.7 percentage points compared with the previous two months.
- IDC: Without the emergence of additional positive stimuli, China’s smartphone market capacity may fall below the 300 million mark in 2022. In the first quarter, OPPO ranked first with a shipment of 13.7 million units and a market share of 18.5%; followed by Honor, with a shipment of 13.5 million units and a market share of 18.2%; the third was vivo, with a shipment and market share of 18.2%. The rate data were 13.3 million units and 17.9% respectively.
- Bureau of Statistics: In 2021, the total number of migrant workers nationwide will be 293 million, a year-on-year increase of 2.4%; the average monthly income will be 4,432 yuan, a year-on-year increase of 8.8%. In terms of sub-regions, the average monthly income growth rate of migrant workers employed in the eastern region is faster than that in other regions. In terms of different industries, the average monthly income of migrant workers in the manufacturing industry grew the fastest.
- Ningbo Municipal Medical Insurance Bureau: The first nationwide payment policy for dental implant medical insurance was launched, and hundreds of medical institutions were organized to carry out collective contracts. The price of consumables is limited to 1,000 yuan/piece for domestic production and 1,500 yuan/piece for imported products, and the medical service fee for medical institutions (level 2 and below) is set at 2,000 yuan. Among the hundreds of medical institutions that have signed a contract, the price of dental implants of the same brand is the same in the same city.
- Ding Xiongjun, Chairman of Kweichow Moutai: It has been less than a month since “i Moutai” was put into trial operation on March 31. As of April 28, the total number of registered people exceeded 11.46 million, with a total of 200 million appointments and an average of 7.12 million appointments per day. , and the accumulated revenue was 1.188 billion yuan.
- India: In recent days, the temperature in many parts of India has continued to rise, with the highest temperature in most of the north exceeding 40 degrees Celsius. The demand for electricity has soared to the highest level in history, and there are electricity shortages in many places. Rapidly increasing electricity use has put enormous pressure on power plant coal, which is at its lowest pre-summer level in nearly nine years due to the reduced ability to transport coal by rail.
- Eurozone: In the first quarter, the economy grew by 5.0% year-on-year and 0.2% month-on-month, both in line with expectations. In April, the CPI rose 7.5% year-on-year and 0.6% month-on-month.
- French Statistics Office: Economic growth in the first three months was 0%, mainly due to the decline in household spending power due to high inflation and the conflict between Russia and Ukraine. In April, inflation hit a record high of 4.8%, but the pace of growth is slowing. Experts said that was mainly due to a brief drop in energy prices this month.
- CARICOM: Food insecurity is escalating in the region, with around 2.8 million people facing food insecurity, an increase of nearly 1 million or 72 percent compared to the 2020 survey results.
- Australia: From January to March, the average price of electricity in the national electricity market was A$87 per MWh, up 141% year-on-year and 66.7% month-on-month, exceeding the level promised by the federal government. Rising wholesale electricity prices for industry and large businesses have added another cost pressure to the economy.