- Motor vehicle passenger car tires and truck and bus tire products: South Africa conducts anti-dumping investigation
- During the “double festival” of Valentine’s Day and the Lantern Festival, the sales of dumplings and flowers are rising day by day. Since February 10, the daily growth of various types of glutinous rice dumplings has exceeded 15%, and it is expected to reach a peak on February 14-15. Southern users bought more than 90% of Salted Tangyuan, and Shanghai, Hangzhou and other places have become the main consumers, while niche flavors such as chocolate filling and durian filling are sought after by northern users. In addition, this year’s Valentine’s Day flower sales are expected to be more than 10 times what they were last year.
- Fliggy: Driven by the popularity of the Winter Olympics, ice and snow tourism continued to be popular with consumers after the Spring Festival holiday. From February 7th to February 13th, the number of hotel orders around the ski resort increased by more than 40% compared with the Spring Festival holiday, and the number of ski resort tickets increased by 36%; the number of post-00 ice and snow tourism bookings increased by more than 50% year-on-year. This year’s Valentine’s Day and the Lantern Festival come together, and ice and snow tourism has also become a new way for young people to express their love and sense of ritual.
- Securities Times: The cement market in East China has recently risen. The price at the beginning of the week was 510 yuan/ton, and the weekend price was 520 yuan/ton, an increase of 1.96%. The current price increased by 3.96% year-on-year. Judging from the price increase letters issued by various companies, the rise in coal prices may be an important reason for cement companies in some regions to raise prices recently.
- In January, central enterprises achieved operating income of 3 trillion yuan, a year-on-year increase of 12.4%; total profit of 185.27 billion yuan, a year-on-year increase of 11.3%; net profit of 142.38 billion yuan, a year-on-year increase of 10.2%; taxes paid 352.16 billion yuan, a year-on-year increase An increase of 18.2%; major economic indicators achieved double-digit growth.
- China Literature Group: The post-00s generation has now become the largest group of overseas online writers under China Literature, accounting for 56%; the post-95s generation is close behind, accounting for 25%. Among the top writers, the post-00s and post-95s account for 80%. Among them, the youngest head writer is only 19 years old. In terms of the geographical distribution of writers, the overall proportion of Southeast Asian web writers is as high as 36.2%, ranking first.
- People’s Daily: According to data released by the European Business Association, in 2021, the total sales of Chinese brand cars in Russia will reach 115,700 units, doubling from 2020, and their share in the Russian passenger car market will increase to nearly 7%. Chinese brand cars are increasingly favored by Russian consumers. Russian auto industry media and experts are optimistic about the development prospects of Chinese auto brands in Russia.
- Beijing plans to build a global wealth management center. Encourage and attract high-quality foreign capital, private financial enterprise headquarters and branches to settle down.
Guangzhou launched the bonded bunkering business for ships on international voyages.
- Civil Aviation Administration: The gradual resumption of international shipping will begin next year.
- Tesla China: In January, car sales were 59,845, down 15.5% month-on-month. Among them, 40,499 were exported and 19,346 were sold in domestic retail.
- TikTok has 740 million installs for the first time in the world. The latest data from Sensor Tower shows that users will spend about $2.3 billion on TikTok in 2021, a year-over-year increase of about 77% compared to $1.3 billion in 2020. At the same time, the app has reached 740 million first installs worldwide.
- Lazada New Deal: GIF format is not allowed for product images.
- Danaos’ full-year net profit exceeded $1 billion, and its stock price doubled. Danaos, one of the world’s largest independent container shipowners, announced its financial report, with an operating income of US$689.5 million in 2021, a year-on-year increase of 49.4%. Unadjusted net profit reached $1.05 billion, a year-on-year increase of 583.6%. On these positives, the company’s stock price quadrupled.
- Netflix: 10-year partnership with Marvel is coming to an end.
- Xiaomi: No. 1 share of domestic high-end mobile phones within three years. Xiaomi CEO Lei Jun recently stated that he has formally established a high-end strategy working group, requiring Xiaomi products and experiences to fully benchmark against the iPhone, and to win the market share of domestic high-end mobile phones within three years. And the official forecast, Q4 Xiaomi global high-end machine sales will inevitably exceed 20 million.
- Data released by the Turkish Statistical Institute showed that in January, Turkey’s CPI rose nearly 50% year-on-year, the highest increase in 20 years. For businesses, electricity prices in Turkey this year have risen nearly 130 percent from last year. Soaring electricity prices have forced thousands of textile machines to stop in the small town of Barbada, in the Turkish province of Denizli, and workers have lost their jobs.
- United Arab Emirates: Federal corporate tax may be implemented in 2023. According to a recent report by the UAE’s Gulf Times, the UAE Ministry of Finance issued an announcement that the federal corporate tax (CT) will be implemented from the financial year on or after June 1, 2023, and free zone companies that meet the requirements will not be required to pay for a certain period of time.
- Uzbekistan: Promote liberalization reforms in the power sector. Clearly break the monopoly of electricity supply, actively attract private investment, and implement a series of small and medium-sized investment projects.
- Vietnam: Helping private companies operate sustainably. Deputy Prime Minister Liming issued and approved Resolution No. 167, striving to help 10,000 private enterprises to operate sustainably by 2025.
- Israel: 7% economic growth in 2021.
- Japan’s manufacturing index rose to its highest level in four years. Recently, Jibun Bank/Markit released data showing that Japan’s manufacturing purchasing managers’ index (PMI) rose to 54.6 in January from 54.3 in December, hitting a new high since January 2018. However, the preliminary services PMI fell to 46.6 from 52.1 in the previous month, the fastest contraction in five months.
- Inflation in New Zealand is at its highest level in 30 years. Data released recently by Statistics New Zealand showed further sharp rises in construction, petrol and rental costs, pushing the consumer price index (CPI) up 1.4 % in the final three months of 2021, taking full-year inflation to 5.9 %, the highest in 1990. highest level in years.