- China, Russia: Signed AEO Mutual Recognition Arrangement.
- EU, US: Shellfish trade will resume from the end of this month.
- United States: Support the development of semiconductor and other manufacturing industries.
- India: It plans to launch a central bank digital currency in April and plans to levy a 30% tax on income from digital assets.
- Peru: Record exports in 2021. In 2021, Peru’s exports will reach a record 56.241 billion US dollars, a year-on-year increase of 35%, and China is the main export destination.
- Brazil: Industrial output rose 3.9% in 2021, the first increase after two consecutive years of contraction. Among them, the automobile manufacturing industry performed well, with an increase of 20.3%.
- In 2021, China’s light industry will show a recovery growth trend. In 2021, the entire young industry will achieve an operating income of 22.4 trillion yuan, an increase of 14.4%. Among them, the profit of the battery manufacturing industry increased by 34.7%.
- Acesulfame potassium: The EU made the first anti-dumping sunset review final ruling. The first anti-dumping sunset review affirmative final ruling was made on acesulfame potassium originating in China, and anti-dumping duties were imposed on Chinese companies involved in the case, with a tax amount of 2.64-4.58 euros/kg.
- Major U.S. consumer goods makers have recently announced that they will raise prices in 2022, which will be higher than previously proposed. Household goods maker Clorox has announced it will raise prices on 85% of its products by the middle of this year; consumer goods giant Procter & Gamble also plans to raise prices on detergents by the end of the month.
- China Federation of Logistics and Purchasing: In January, the global manufacturing PMI fell by 0.6 percentage points from the previous month to 54.7%, declining for two consecutive months. The recovery momentum of the global manufacturing industry continues to weaken.
- BYD: In January, the output was 94,101 units, a year-on-year increase of 97.62%; the sales volume was 95,422 units, a year-on-year increase of 125.05%. Among them, the output of new energy vehicles was 91,736 units, a year-on-year increase of 309.66%; the sales volume was 93,168 units, a year-on-year increase of 361.73%.
- Xiabu Group: Its thousands of directly-operated restaurants, including Xiabuxiabu and Minato, are operating normally, serving nearly 1.5 million consumers, selling nearly 1 million servings of beef and mutton, and 800,000 cups of tea, rice and tea. The sales volume of Xiabuxiabu’s cost-effective hotpot package has grown significantly, with a total of nearly 300,000 sets sold, an increase of 30% year-on-year.
- CCTV: In the five days before the Spring Festival holiday, the network platform processed a total of 4.2 trillion yuan of transactions, a year-on-year increase of more than 10%. The average daily transaction value of some brand catering merchants increased by 12.65% year-on-year. The average daily transaction value of some state-owned brands in the retail industry increased by 13.76% year-on-year. The average daily transaction amount of online payment related to film and television entertainment increased by 6.87% year-on-year.
- Ministry of Culture and Tourism: During the 7-day Spring Festival holiday in 2022, 251 million domestic tourists traveled across the country, a year-on-year decrease of 2.0%, and recovered to 73.9% of the same period of the 2019 Spring Festival holiday on a comparable basis; domestic tourism revenue was 289.198 billion yuan, a year-on-year decrease of 3.9% , recovered to 56.3% of the same period of the Spring Festival holiday in 2019.
- Tuniu Travel Network: Nearly 60% of tourists adjust their travel “distance” to local travel and surrounding travel, and young and middle-aged people are the main force for travel. In Tuniu’s Spring Festival travel user order data, tourists aged 26-45 accounted for more than 75%, and families with children accounted for 37%. In terms of type selection, theme park hotels and star-quality hotels in the suburbs of cities are favored by more consumers.
- Ctrip: As of February 5, during the Spring Festival, the proportion of accommodation guests from third-, fourth-, and fifth-tier cities increased by 13% year-on-year, and increased by 34% compared with the Spring Festival in 2019. The order volume increased by 30% year-on-year. This year’s Spring Festival parent-child orders accounted for nearly 40%, and parent-child families spent 31% more on visiting scenic spots than non-parent-child orders. The post-80s generation loves to “walk the baby” during the Chinese New Year, and the orders for the post-80s to bring their babies are 6 times that of the post-90s.
- Shanghai: During the Spring Festival, Shanghai’s “New Year’s Eve Shopping Season” has set off a consumption boom. Major commercial enterprises have launched themed marketing activities such as Guochao Meichen and New Year gift packages. During the festival, the consumer market is colorful, stable and orderly. According to monitoring, during the seven days of the Spring Festival, the city’s offline consumption payment amounted to 37.1 billion yuan, an increase of 28.6% over the same period in the 2019 lunar calendar.