- Cui Dongshu of the Travel Federation: In the first half of the year, under the impact of the overseas epidemic, China exported 950,000 cars, an increase of 118% year-on-year, and the export market continued to strengthen. In particular, the shortage of chips is obviously beneficial to China’s auto exports.
- China’s exports to Europe have soared. New energy exports to Europe are 79,600 units, mainly to Western Europe, and exports to Australia and other countries have performed well.
- Banking Association: As of the end of 2020, the asset scale of consumer finance companies exceeded 500 billion yuan for the first time, reaching 524.649 billion yuan, a year-on-year increase of 5.18%.
- China Electricity Union: China’s power supply and demand balance in the first half of the year. It is estimated that by the end of this year, the installed capacity of power generation in China is 2.37 billion kilowatts, an increase of about 7.7% year-on-year. The scale and proportion of non-fossil energy power generation capacity is expected to surpass that of coal power generation for the first time. It is estimated that the newly installed power generation capacity of China’s infrastructure construction will be about 180 million kilowatts throughout the year, of which about 140 million kilowatts of non-fossil energy power generation capacity will be put into operation.
- China Internet of Things: In the first half of the year, the total social logistics in China was 150.9 trillion yuan, a year-on-year increase of 15.7%, and an average increase of 7.3% in the two years.
- The Brazilian e-commerce giant Magalu acquired Kabum.
- Port operations in southern Vietnam have slowed down, and ocean freight rates have soared. Due to the severe epidemic, the operation of southern Vietnam’s ports has slowed down, and all terminals in Vung Tau City, including the New Port of Ho Chi Minh and Gai Mey Port, are in congestion. The freight on some routes has reached US$13,300 per 40-foot cold box.
- Uber announced the acquisition of a freight technology operations company. Uber (UBER.US) recently announced that it will acquire Transplace, a transportation management software and logistics company, from private equity firm TPG for US$2.25 billion. The transaction will create an industry-leading freight technology operating system.
- Unilever said it will accelerate the price increase of its products.
- Development and Reform Commission: Issue an emergency notice on strengthening the safety protection of important urban infrastructure. It is clear that in the event of extreme weather and other extraordinary circumstances, the highest level of response must be immediately initiated. The suspension of school suspension, suspension of work, suspension of operation, suspension of operation, and the suspension of traffic in tunnels, culverts and other flood-prone sections. Timely alert and take road closure measures, orderly evacuate the masses, put an end to fluke, overcome paralysis, prevent missed opportunities, and try our best to protect the lives and property of the people.
- Central Meteorological Observatory: issued an orange warning of heavy rain. It is expected that from 20: 00 on July 26 to 20: 00 on July 27, there will be heavy rainstorms in parts of northern Zhejiang, Shanghai, central and eastern Jiangsu, central and southeastern Anhui; northern Heilongjiang, southern Shaanxi, northern Hebei, northern Beijing, southern Yunnan, There were heavy rains and local torrential rains in parts of the southern Sichuan Basin, southeastern Tibet and other places. The maximum hourly rainfall in the above-mentioned areas is 30-60 mm, and the local area can exceed 80 mm, accompanied by strong convective weather such as thunderstorms and gales.