- IDC: In 2020, the global big data software market will reach 481.36 billion yuan, with Microsoft, Oracle, and SAP as the top 3 vendors contributing more than 30% of the market share; the Chinese market, including hard and soft services, will reach 67.73 billion yuan.
- CCTV News: Affected by the new crown epidemic, the price of second-hand cars in Germany has generally risen. The vice chairman of the German Automobile Dealers and Maintenance Association said that the used car market is currently in short supply, and car owners do not have to lower prices in order to sell quickly. However, this situation only applies to some popular models. The prices of some of these models may even be 10% higher than before the epidemic.
- CITIC Construction Investment: China’s real medical beauty market can reach trillions, and it is expected that the regular market will grow at a compound growth rate of about 20% in the next four years, maintaining a high degree of prosperity under high demand.
- China Internet of Things: From January to May, China’s total social logistics is 121.2 trillion yuan, a year-on-year increase of 17.5% at comparable prices, and the growth rate is 2.5 percentage points lower than that from January to April.
- Beijing Business Daily: China’s pig prices have fallen for five consecutive months, and the pig-to-food ratio has entered the three-level warning zone of excessive pig prices.
- Ministry of Industry and Information Technology: From January to May, the total revenue of telecommunications services reached 612.7 billion yuan, a year-on-year increase of 6.7%, and the average growth rate in the two years was 4.7%, which was 6.4 percentage points higher than the same period in 2019 before the epidemic. The total telecommunications business calculated at the constant price of the previous year was 657.8 billion yuan, a year-on-year increase of 27.9%.
- Exports to Egypt must provide an ACID (Advance Cargo Information Declaration) number from July 1, 2021. The system has been piloted on April 1, 2021, and will be enforced from July 1, 2021 (all arrival dates) .
- Canadian Customs enforces the new declaration rules. From January 4, 2021, except for FROB and In-transit types that still accept the original ACI (Advance Commercial Information) declaration, all cargo imported or transiting through Canada must undergo E-Manifest (EM, EM is an upgraded version of ACI. The biggest difference between the two in terms of freight forwarding is: ACI uses a real receiving and dispatching channel for a one-time declaration, while EM needs to declare layer by layer, that is, if you set several orders, you will declare several times.) declare. The Canadian Customs gave the new regulations a transition period of 6 months, and they began to enforce them on July 4.
- Geely Holding Group: Signed a strategic cooperation agreement with the Ningbo Municipal People’s Government. The two parties will make every effort to build a benchmark for China’s automobile industry, promote the application of technological innovation, accelerate the full chain of manufacturing services, and improve the green transportation of transportation. The global headquarters of an intelligent technology company settled in Ningbo.
- Head of Apple’s retail business: As the United States recovers from the epidemic, Apple has begun to expand its retail business.
- U.S. President Biden: The scale of the U.S. infrastructure plan is about $1 trillion.
- United States: In May, the core PCE price index rose 3.4% year-on-year, setting a new high since April 1992.
- Credit Suisse: In 2020, the total global household wealth is 418.3 trillion US dollars, an increase of 7.4% year-on-year. The per capita wealth of adults worldwide is nearly 80,000 U.S. dollars, a record high. In addition, the global gap between rich and poor has risen sharply. The world’s richest 10% of people own 82% of the world’s wealth, among which the richest 1% own nearly half of the wealth.
- Huiyu Global Family Think Tank: Released the “2021 China New Economy Family Office White Paper”. Among the 66 upstart families surveyed, half of them have an average asset scale of between 100 million and 1 billion US dollars; the age of the wealth holders of the new economy family is polarized; in addition, their involvement in impact investment is much greater than that of traditional ones. Family, interested in investment projects that can reflect social responsibility, influence and sustainability.
- The Ministry of Internal Affairs and Communications of Japan: As of October 1, 2020, the total population of Japan, including foreigners, was 126,226,568. According to United Nations data, Japan’s population ranks 11th in the world, and it has fallen out of the top ten for the first time since 1950.