- Ministry of Finance: From January to August, the total operating income of state-owned enterprises was 47,419.12 billion yuan, a year-on-year increase of 24.9%, an average increase of 9.6% in two years; total profits were 3124.94 billion yuan, a year-on-year increase of 75%, and an average increase of 13.9% in two years. At the end of August, the asset-liability ratio of state-owned enterprises was 64.3%, a year-on-year decrease of 0.2 percentage points.
- China Tourism Association: During the “Eleventh” period, the number of domestic tourists across the country is expected to reach 650 million, recovering to more than 80% of the same period in 2019.
- BMW: Will further increase investment in Liaoning, and will invest an additional 25 billion yuan in Shenyang in the future.
- Qingshuiyuan: Affected by the work related to the dual control of energy consumption, the domestic price of yellow phosphorus has continued to rise. As of September 24, the market price of yellow phosphorus has exceeded 60,000 yuan/ton. If the production of yellow phosphorus continues to be restricted in the future, it will lead to a tight supply in the yellow phosphorus market, a continuous increase in prices, or a high level of operation, which will have a certain impact on the purchase of raw materials.
- PricewaterhouseCoopers: In the first half of the year, China’s energy industry disclosed 380 M&A transactions with a transaction value of 225.8 billion yuan, an increase of 92% year-on-year. The new energy sector has disclosed 240 mergers and acquisitions, with a transaction value of 147.8 billion yuan, a sharp increase of 123% year-on-year.
- IDC: In the second quarter, global PC monitor shipments exceeded 35 million units, a year-on-year increase of 11.2%. Global display shipments are expected to exceed 147 million units in 2021, reaching a record high since 2012. It is expected that sales will gradually decrease in the next few years, and the global display market will remain at 139 million units in 2025.
- CCTV Finance: The Korean stock market is one of the most eye-catching markets in Asia during the epidemic. In 2020, the Korean Composite Index rose by 32.1%, and the boom in the stock market also attracted many Korean retail investors. In August, the number of active stock accounts in South Korea exceeded 50 million for the first time, close to the total population of South Korea.
Leave A Comment