- Only one injection covid-19 vaccine is developed and start to inject in China, and the effectiveness of severe protection is 90%.
- Cambridge University: The electricity consumption of Bitcoin mining in one year has exceeded the electricity consumption of Sweden. As of May 17, the annual power consumption of global bitcoin mining is approximately 134.89 TWh (1 TWh is 1 billion kWh). If you think of Bitcoin as a “country”, it ranks 27th in the world’s electricity consumption rankings, which has surpassed Sweden’s electricity consumption.
- Caijing.com: California requires electric vehicles to be used for almost all trips on Uber and Lyft ride-hailing platforms in the next few years. It is the first state in the United States to introduce such regulations. It is required that by 2030, the mileage of electric vehicles will account for 90% of the total mileage of the car.
China & City
- Shenzhen: The prices of construction materials such as cement, sand and gravel, concrete, steel, copper, wires and cables have generally risen, and the prices of construction materials have increased significantly year-on-year.
- Hangzhou: Many banks in Hangzhou raised mortgage interest rates. After the adjustment, the first home interest rate is 5.4%, and the second home interest rate is 5.5%. Previously, interest rates were at 5.2% for the first set and 5.38% for the second set.
- Ministry of Industry and Information Technology: As of the end of March, China had built 819,000 5G base stations, accounting for more than 70% of the world. At present, there are more than 9,000 5G application innovation cases, and 5G is accelerating its integration into thousands of industries. It is estimated that by 2025, 5G will drive about 1.2 trillion yuan in network construction investment, directly driving the economic added value of 2.93 trillion yuan.
- China Net Technology: The global chip manufacturing competition continues to increase, and wafer production capacity continues to be short. Recently, the United States, South Korea, and Japan have intensively issued new policies to build the semiconductor industry chain. The United States plans to invest US$52 billion, South Korea’s direct investment of US$450 billion, and Japan will expand the existing US$1.84 billion fund scale. The financial resources invested by the three countries have exceeded 500 billion dollars.
Leave A Comment