- Cambodia: The e-commerce platform of the Ministry of Commerce will open for registration. The Cambodian Ministry of Commerce recently reported that Cambodiatrade.com, the Ministry’s e-commerce platform, is about to open and has attracted many local SMEs to register. Small and medium-sized enterprises who want to join the platform must have a business registration and can only sell Cambodian-produced goods on the platform.
- Japan: The company creates an online trading system connected to the Asia-Pacific region. According to a recent report by the Nikkei, Japan has begun to establish an online trading system. The online system “Trade Waltz” operated by 7 Japanese companies including NTT DATA and Mitsubishi Corporation will connect with Thailand and other 7 Asia-Pacific countries and regions to enable companies Ability to purchase parts efficiently.
- United States: Supply shortages still restrict the development of industries such as automobiles. Data released by the US Department of Commerce recently showed that US retail sales in June increased by 0.6% month-on-month, higher than market expectations.
- Ministry of Commerce: Approved by the State Council, in Shanghai, Beijing, Guangzhou, Tianjin, Chongqing and other five cities, take the lead in the development and construction of international consumption center cities.
- Ballpoint pen: Turkey made the final ruling of the third anti-dumping sunset review. Decided to maintain the anti-dumping tax on the products involved in the case, the tax amount is 0.066 US dollars per piece.
Zippers and accessories: Peru has made preliminary anti-dumping rulings, and made preliminary anti-dumping rulings on zippers and their accessories originating in China. The preliminary ruling is to impose temporary anti-dumping duties of US$0.66 to 4.84 per kilogram.
- Development and Reform Commission: It is estimated that the new advanced coal production capacity will exceed 200 million tons this year. In the first half of the year, through various methods such as the commissioning of coal mines under construction, nuclear increase in coal production capacity, intelligent transformation and expansion of coal mines, and production capacity reduction of coal mines, a total of more than 140 million tons of high-quality advanced production capacity was added per year. In the second half of the year, it will add nearly 110 million tons of high-quality production capacity per year.
- China Automobile Association: In June, the production and sales of commercial vehicles fell sharply year-on-year. In terms of vehicle types, the production and sales of trucks fell sharply year-on-year, and the production and sales of passenger cars increased significantly year-on-year. In June 2021, commercial vehicle production and sales were 388,000 and 446,000, down 8.3% and 7.4% month-on-month, and down 26.3% and 16.8% year-on-year.
- China Southern Power Grid: In the first half of the year, the total electricity consumption in Guangdong, Guangxi, Yunnan, Guizhou, and Hainan reached 690 billion kWh, an increase of 20.4% year-on-year, and the growth rate hit a record high for the same period, with an average growth rate of 10% in two years. Among them, the electricity consumption of the manufacturing industry increased by 24.6% year-on-year, maintaining a double-digit rapid growth for twelve consecutive months.
- Development and Reform Commission: In the first half of the year, the national industrial power generation above designated size increased by 13.7% year-on-year. Among them, thermal power, hydropower, nuclear power, wind power, and solar power increased by 1.4%, 15.0%, 13.7%, 26.6% and 9% respectively year-on-year. In June, power generation increased by 7.4% year-on-year. In terms of electricity consumption, the nationwide electricity consumption in the first half of this year increased by 16.2% year-on-year.
- Cainiao: At present, it has more than 30 overseas warehouses around the world, and the operating area of overseas warehouses is over one million square meters. Among them, there are more than 100,000 square meters of export overseas warehouses in Europe, which can handle 100,000 orders per day. In March of this year, the daily average cross-border parcel volume of Cainiao’s global parcel network exceeded 5 million, ranking among the top four in the world.