Covid-19 & Vaccine
- As of the 17th, the total number of new crown infection cases in India has exceeded 25 million.
- Australia announced the resumption of the evacuation of overseas Chinese from India on May 15.
- Singapore: Implementing the “strictest in history” blockade restrictions, which will be implemented from May 16 to June 13, all of which will be changed to work from home.
- Vietnam: The entry of foreigners is suspended.
- Malaysia: Movement control, nationwide blockade.
ps. Malaysia is known as a “semiconductor town” and is one of the main centers of semiconductor packaging and testing in the world. As early as March last year, during the epidemic, Malaysia had taken a “closed country” measure, which once caused a global semiconductor shortage, Rising prices.
At present, Malaysia has once again closed the country and southern India has also been blocked on a large scale. This can be said to be worse for the global chip market, or there will be a new wave of shortages and price increases, and the global electronics industry chain will also be affected.
- Greece will gradually open tourism to the three types of tourists who have been vaccinated against the new crown, or who have developed antibodies, or who have tested negative for the virus, and will cancel the 7-day quarantine requirement for entrants holding EU “green passes”.
- Italy rushed to push the vaccine passport before the EU, promising that from mid-May, tourists (including non-EU citizens) who have been vaccinated can have this Italian green pass and no longer need to be quarantined after entry, which is one month earlier than the opening of the EU.
“New Crown Insurance” is being promoted in Spanish tourist resorts.
- Malta: Send cheques when you come to travel.
- Biden revoked multiple executive orders signed by Trump.
- Italy adopted a national economic recovery plan. The total budget of the recovery plan amounts to 222.1 billion euros, of which 191.5 billion euros will come from the European Union Recovery Fund. .
- Myanmar has approved nearly US$2.8 billion in new project investment, including a US$2.5 billion LNG power plant project.
- Amazon Europe station adjusts FBA delivery fees.
- Lazada’s central warehouse and overseas warehouses are open for investment.
- SpaceX and Google Cloud signed a satellite broadband agreement.
- Boeing releases aircraft sales and delivery data.
- Bitcoin.com: The Iranian government will impose huge fines on people who use household electricity to mine cryptocurrency.
- China Mobile: At present, more than 460,000 5G base stations have been opened.
- Mavericks Electric: In the first quarter, revenue was 547.3 million yuan, a year-on-year increase of 135.0%; net loss was 5.4 million yuan, compared with a net loss of 26.4 million yuan in the same period last year. In the first quarter, sales volume increased by 272.6% year-on-year.
- Midea will release new energy vehicles on May 18. At the Shanghai Auto Show held in April, Midea Welling Automotive Parts released five new products, including electronic power steering motors in assisted/automatic driving systems; electronic water pumps, electronic oil pumps, and electric compressors in thermal management systems. . The layout of new energy vehicles may become the key to Midea’s IoT connection in terms of “operations”.
- The average monthly expenditure of mobile communication users in China is US$5.94, which is lower than the global average of US$11.36.
- China Automobile Association: In April, automobile retail sales reached 368.5 billion yuan, accounting for 11.1% of the country’s total retail sales of consumer goods, a year-on-year increase of 16.1%.
- The proportion of post-90s users in cross-border online shoppers has increased year by year, reaching 41% in 2020, and the proportion of post-00s has exceeded 11%. The post-90s “new middle class” has become the main force of cross-border online shopping.