- South Korean government: From July 1st, conditional immigration exemption measures will be implemented for immigrants. After 14 days after completing the required doses of vaccination in the same country abroad, you can apply for exemption from entry isolation when you go to Korea.
- Wang Chuanfu, Chairman and President of BYD: Chinese brands have achieved a comprehensive surpass, whether it is styling technology, or the core technologies of new energy vehicles such as batteries, motors, and electronic controls, as well as intelligent technologies such as intelligent networking and smart cockpits, they have surpassed joint ventures. The technological level of the brand leads the development of global new energy vehicles. In 2030, the proportion of new energy vehicles in the Chinese market is expected to reach 70%.
- “Russia Today”: As cryptocurrencies are getting more and more attention, the number of malware trying to profit from them has also increased. This security threat started in the second half of 2020 and will continue in 2021. According to a report released by the network security company ESET, among the customer devices it monitors, the most frequently attacked by cryptocurrency-related malware are Russian customers, accounting for 8.9%, followed by Thailand and Peru, accounting for 5.6% and Peru respectively. 5.3%.
- Textile industry
- Pakistan: Due to the total blockade and strict restrictions on transportation between provinces, workers are currently unable to go to work. The textile industry production will drop significantly.
- Cambodia: The Cambodian garment industry employs 850,000 people and is a priority for vaccination. Half of the garment workers in the most severe areas have been vaccinated.
- Vietnam: The number of confirmed cases of the virus reached a peak. Currently, it is difficult for Vietnamese textile companies to find workers. Due to increased restrictions on the movement of people, Halong Bay and Lan Halong Bay have been closed until further notice. The Vietnamese government has suspended entry procedures for all foreigners.
- Indonesia: Currently, partial blockade is implemented due to the severe epidemic. Affected by this, it is difficult for workers to go to work, and the test report needs to be negative, but most people cannot get the test report frequently. The country’s textile industry plans to achieve an average annual growth of 5% in the five years from 2021-2026. Exports are the source of growth for the textile industry.
- A large number of Southeast Asian orders were transferred to China. According to customs statistics, from January to May this year, the country’s textile and apparel exports amounted to US$112.69 billion, a year-on-year increase of 17.3%. Among them, textile exports were US$56.08 billion, an increase of 16.1% over the same period in 2019; in May, clothing exports were US$12.20 billion, a year-on-year increase of 37.1%.
- Xinhuanet: So far, the SCO has become the most extensive and populous comprehensive regional organization in the world today, with eight member states, four observer states, and six dialogue partner states. At present, the total economic volume of the SCO is close to 20 trillion U.S. dollars, which is more than 13 times more than at the beginning of its establishment. The total foreign trade volume has reached 6.6 trillion U.S. dollars, which is 100 times more than 20 years ago.
(Introduction to PS SCO, More>>)
- Affected by the blockade measures during the epidemic, the exports of the Indian apparel industry have shrunk severely. In 2020, the exports of the Indian apparel industry will decrease by 24%. In the clothing cities of Delhi and Bangalore, the labor absenteeism rate in the clothing industry is as high as 50%. Some Indian textile dealers in Surat said that their business has dropped by almost 90%.
- Ministry of Culture and Tourism: During the three-day Dragon Boat Festival holiday in 2021 (June 12-14), 89.136 million domestic tourist trips nationwide.
- Global housing prices have generally risen, and nearly 90% of the US has achieved double-digit growth.
- According to the latest statistics from the National Association of Realtors, the median price of existing-home sales in the United States rose 19.1% year-on-year in April. Among the 183 metropolitan areas in the United States it monitored, 99% of the areas saw housing prices rise in the first quarter of this year, and 89% of the areas saw double-digit increases in housing prices.
- In addition, the S&P/Cass Schiller House Price Index, an important indicator of the price level of the US real estate market, rose 13.2% year-on-year in March, further accelerating from 12% in February, marking the largest increase since December 2005.
- Nearly 400 companies in Vietnam withdraw from the market every day.
- In the first five months, the number of newly established enterprises and the total new registered capital in Vietnam reached 55,800 and 778.3 trillion VND respectively, representing a year-on-year increase of 15.4% and 39.5%; the average registered capital of newly established companies was 14 billion VND, a year-on-year increase An increase of 20.9%.
- In addition, nearly 22,600 enterprises resumed work and production, an increase of 3.9% year-on-year; the total number of newly-established enterprises and enterprises resumed work and production reached 78,300. On the other hand, the total number of companies that have suspended operations, suspended operations and waited for deconsolidation procedures and completed dissolution procedures reached 60,000, a year-on-year increase of 23%. Among them, 31,800 companies were temporarily closed, a year-on-year increase of 22.3%; 20,000 companies closed and waited for demolition procedures, a year-on-year increase of 20.7%; 8,000 companies that completed dissolution procedures, a year-on-year increase of 32.3%. On average, nearly 12,000 companies exit the market every month, which is equivalent to 400 companies every day.