Covid-19 & Vaccine
- European Medicines Agency: Due to concerns about thrombosis and more vaccines are available, countries should also stop injecting AstraZeneca’s new crown vaccine to people over 60.
- China Logistics Information Center Chen Zhongtao: Globally, the prices of ferrous metals, non-ferrous metals, energy and chemical products, cement and glass and other building materials, food and agricultural and sideline products have generally risen, and the prices of iron ore and copper and nickel have continued to hit new highs.
- China Automotive Power Battery Industry Innovation Alliance: In May, China’s power battery output totaled 13.8GWh, an increase of 6.7% month-on-month and 165.8% year-on-year. Ternary batteries and iron-lithium batteries still occupy an absolute dominant position. Together, they accounted for 99.8% of the total output of power batteries in the month. Among them, the proportion of lithium iron phosphate batteries rose to 63.6% that month, far exceeding 36.2% of the ternary batteries .
- Gamma data: In May, the actual sales revenue of China’s mobile game market was 18.616 billion yuan, a slight increase of 3.97% month-on-month; an increase of 5.28% year-on-year. Mobile game revenue exceeded the same period last year, but the growth rate has slowed down. Among them, ByteDance’s “new products” ranks among the top 10 in revenue.
- Chinanews.com: From January to May, the total value of import and export of goods in Shanxi Province was 90.46 billion yuan, an increase of 110.3% year-on-year, and the growth rate ranked first in the country. Among them, exports were 56.11 billion yuan, a year-on-year increase of 125.8%; imports were 34.35 billion yuan, a year-on-year increase of 89%. From January to May, Foxconn and TISCO together accounted for 67.1% of Shanxi’s total foreign trade value.
- CCTV Finance: The zongzi (粽子，rice dumpling)on the market this year is full of tricks. Data from the comprehensive e-commerce platform shows that the sales of zongzi this year have increased by more than 40% compared with the same period last year, and the sales growth of low-fat zongzi is even closer to 200%. During the Dragon Boat Festival sales peak, some e-commerce platforms can sell more than 10 million rice dumplings a day.
- On June 12, the Ultravision intellectual property lawsuit that took more than two years was finally pronounced in the first instance. The Chinese LED company won the case, and the Texas District Court of the United States determined that the defendant did not constitute a patent infringement and the plaintiff’s patent was invalid. The victory of this case has a huge impact on the entire industry, and is also a milestone victory for China LED Display in the US patent infringement and “337 investigation” cases.
- According to official Indian data, there are approximately 63.3 million small, medium and micro enterprises in India. Last year, at least 22 million small, medium and micro enterprises closed down due to the epidemic, and most of those “surviving” small, medium and micro enterprises also struggled to survive.
- Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Affairs: As of 17:00 on June 11, 218 million mu(亩) of wheat had been harvested across the country. The overall progress was over 60%, and the machine harvest ratio exceeded 98%.
Leave A Comment