Covid-19 and Vaccine
- It is the early stage of the fourth pandemic of the new crown pneumonia epidemic in South Korea, and the number of new confirmed cases in a single day in the next one or two weeks is likely to increase exponentially.
- The new crown vaccine of another technical route of China Biology has been approved for clinical use, and this new crown vaccine has become the third new crown vaccine of China Biology.
- Alibaba was fined 18.228 billion yuan. The State Administration of Market Supervision has imposed administrative penalties on Alibaba Group Holdings Limited’s monopolistic behavior in the online retail platform service market in China, ordering Alibaba Group to stop the illegal activities and imposing its domestic sales of 455.712 billion in 2019 A 4% fine of RMB 18.228 billion. It also requires Alibaba Group to submit a self-examination compliance report to the State Administration for Market Regulation for three consecutive years.
- Zhu Min, former vice president of the IMF: The Chinese per capita monthly traffic is now 9GB, which is 50% higher than that of OECD countries; in 2030, the Chinese per capita traffic will probably reach 100GB/month. The country is vigorously promoting the Internet of Things. Last year, our Internet of Things level reached 1 billion, which is the same as the total of OECD countries. It will reach 10 billion in 10 years.
- Forbes: According to the latest World Billionaire List in 2021, Beijing, which has 100 billionaires, surpasses New York, which has 99 billionaires, and becomes the city with the most billionaires in the world. Beijing has added 33 billionaires in the past year. The top ten Chinese cities-Beijing, Shanghai, Shenzhen and Hangzhou-have added 96 billionaires, while the remaining six cities have added 53 billionaires.
- The Bank of Jiangsu officially released the first “carbon neutral” action plan for the domestic banking industry. During the “14th Five-Year Plan” period, the bank plans to have a special support quota of no less than 200 billion yuan for climate financing and no less than 50 billion yuan for clean energy industry support to support pollution reduction and carbon reduction, clean energy, clean transportation, and zero-carbon buildings. Key projects in other fields have promoted the reduction of carbon emissions by over 10 million tons.
- Market Watch: American artificial meat giant Impossible Foods plans to go public in the next 12 months through an IPO or merger with a special purpose acquisition company. In 2020, the retail sales of artificial meat in the United States exceeded US$7 billion, a year-on-year increase of 27%.
- The liquor industry is expected to achieve an average annual increase in sales revenue of 10.2% and an average annual increase in profits of 11.2% by 2025.
- Recently, the market price of power-type lithium iron phosphate has recovered significantly, with a cumulative increase of over 35% in more than 4 months. What is more noteworthy is that the upstream raw material lithium carbonate has risen farther than lithium iron phosphate, and the price has doubled rapidly since October last year.