- The number of new diagnoses infection in India exceeded 400,000 for the first time in a single day.
Trade and Shipment
- China announces an indefinite suspension of economic activities between China and Australia
- Brazil’s international trade set a record for the month. Brazil’s international trade in April set a record for the month in history. Among them, the total export value was US$26.481 billion, an increase of 50.5% over the same period last year; the total import value in April was US$16.132 billion, an increase of 41.1% year-on-year. In April, the trade surplus was 10.349 billion US dollars, a year-on-year increase of 67.9%.
- Kazakhstan intends to vigorously develop tourism.
- China State Shipbuilding Corporation won another large order for 22 container ships from the “old customer” CMA CGM, and it only took 4 months to complete the annual order target ahead of schedule. China State Shipbuilding Trading Co., Ltd. joined forces with three shipyards, Jiangnan Shipbuilding, Hudong Zhonghua, and Qingdao Beichuan Heavy Industry.
- ONE2020’s net profit soared 3,22.6%. A few days ago, Japan Ocean Network Shipping (ONE) released its 2020 annual performance report. According to the financial report, the company achieved net profit after tax of US$3.484 billion in fiscal 2020, compared to only US$105 million in the same period last year, which is equivalent to a year-on-year increase of 3229.6%; total revenue was US$14.397 billion, a year-on-year increase of 21.3%;
- Post Office: During the May 1st holiday this year, the nationwide postal express industry received nearly 2.6 billion parcels, maintaining overall safety, stability, and orderly operation at a high level. Among them, 1.34 billion express parcels were collected, a year-on-year increase of 22.95%, and an increase of 97.13% compared with the same period in 2019; 1.25 billion express parcels were delivered, a year-on-year increase of 22.28%, and a year-on-year increase of 91.77%.
- Omdia: In 2020, the total demand for display driver chips will increase by double digits year-on-year, reaching 8.07 billion. Large-size display driver chips account for 70% of the total demand. Among them, the driver chips for LCD TV panels account for 40% of the total demand for large-size displays. %the above. Liquid crystal panel driver chips and AMOLED panel driver chips account for 20% of the total demand for driver chips. In 2021, the total demand for display driver chips is expected to grow to 8.4 billion.
- WitsView: In early May, the prices of the three major application panels of TV, notebooks and monitors continued to rise for 12 months, setting a record of “a full year of continuous rise”. It is expected that prices will continue to rise in June. Compared with the end of April, TV panels of various sizes rose by about US$2-5, an increase of 1.3%-2.3%; laptops of various sizes rose by US$1.2, an increase of 2.2%-2.4%; monitors of various sizes rose by US$1, an increase of 1.1%- 1.6%.
Company and Product
- Panasonic Group: Launched the “e-Apple” ultra-compact pure electric vehicle made in China, and plans to sell 50 units in the first year. The new car has a lithium battery type (approximately 77,400 yuan) and a lead battery type (approximately 59,600 yuan). In a fully charged state, the lithium battery model can travel about 120 kilometers, and the lead battery model can travel about 80 kilometers. E-Apple is about 2.2 meters long, 1.3 meters wide, and 1.6 meters high. It is a single-seater pure electric vehicle.
- Sensor Tower: In May, in the global App Store and Google Play revenue rankings of Chinese mobile game manufacturers, Tencent became the most profitable mobile game company in China, and once again won the list champion, Netease ranked second, Mihayou ranked unexpectedly. There was a decline, ranking fifth. Youzu Network and Perfect World were shortlisted this time, ranking 19th and 25th on the list respectively.
- Titanium dioxide manufacturers once again issued a price adjustment letter. Jinpu Titanium Industry announced that starting from May 6, the sales price of anatase and rutile titanium dioxide will be increased by 1,000 yuan/ton for various domestic customers and 150 US dollars/ton for international customers on the basis of the original price. Ananda announced that starting from May 7th, the domestic sales prices of rutile titanium dioxide and anatase titanium dioxide will be raised by 1,000 yuan/ton, and the export price will be raised by US$150/ton.
- Google’s parent company’s performance growth far exceeded expectations.
- The prototype starship landed successfully. On Wednesday, local time, the fifth high-altitude test flight of the US space exploration technology company SpaceX interstellar spacecraft prototype was successful, and the SN15 landed unscathed. This is a key milestone in the interstellar spacecraft test plan, and advances the preparations for the spacecraft to fly and land on the moon and Mars in the future.
Leave A Comment