- Strategy Analytics: In 2021, the global wholesale price of smartphones will reach US$310, a year-on-year increase of 11%. This is the highest price in the smartphone industry since 2013. In 2021, global smartphone wholesale revenue is expected to increase by 21% year-on-year to reach US$435 billion, a record high.
- Engineering giant ABB: announced that it has launched the world’s fastest electric car charger, which can charge four cars at a time and can fully charge any electric car within 15 minutes. It will be launched in Europe and the United States by the end of this year.
- Securities Times: On the eve of the fourth quarter, ST ST, Xilinx, ON Semiconductor and other chip manufacturers have successively issued price increases notices, and the smart wearable product line under the local Zhan Rui also announced a 25% price increase.
- Bureau of Statistics: In September, the manufacturing PMI was 49.6, 0.5 percentage points lower than the previous month; the non-manufacturing PMI was 53.2, 5.7 percentage points higher than the previous month.
- China National Nuclear Corporation: Except for 2 units that are undergoing refueling overhaul as planned, the remaining 22 units are all operating at full power. From January to August, the cumulative average utilization hours of power generation equipment nationwide was 2,560 hours, and the average utilization hours of nuclear power equipment were 5,219 hours, much higher than the national average. The average utilization hours of wind power equipment, which is also a clean energy, is only 1,500 hours. Du Xiangwan, former vice president of the Chinese Academy of Engineering, said that in the future, China will strive to start construction of about 6-8 nuclear power units each year, and strive to account for about 8% of nuclear power generation by 2030.
- Central Exchange: On September 30, the national carbon market quota trading volume was 8,474,400 tons, and the single-day trading volume hit a record high, exceeding the total trading volume of the previous two months. As of that day, the national carbon market had operated for 53 trading days, with a cumulative trading volume of 17.649 million tons and a cumulative trading volume of 801 million yuan.
Leave A Comment