- Recently, the prices of bulk metal commodities such as copper and aluminum have continued to rise, and the home appliance industry represented by air conditioners has been under significant pressure. Related data monitoring shows that the average prices of offline refrigerators, washing machines, and air conditioners have increased by more than 10% year-on-year. China’s global copper consumption accounts for more than 50%. Analysts said that the tight supply of copper coupled with the irreplaceability of electrical conductivity will keep the copper price center moving upward.
- Ita news agency: The number of people who have received the new crown vaccine globally has exceeded 300 million, accounting for 3.8% of the global population, which is 2.5 times the number of confirmed cases in the world. The top five vaccinated countries are the United States, China, the United Kingdom, India and Brazil. The combined number of vaccinated people accounted for more than 60% of the total number of vaccinations in the world.
- China Mobile: Released the “China Mobile 2021 Terminal Product Strategy White Paper”. In 2021, it is expected that the sales of mobile phones in the Chinese market will exceed 350 million, of which more than 280 million 5G mobile phones; the sales of 5G mobile phones in China Mobile’s network will exceed 200 million.
- Unity: Released the “2021 Game Market Vane Report”. Games developed and operated on the Unity platform have reached 2.8 billion monthly active players worldwide. On average, a large-scale content update can increase the peak number of simultaneous online game players by more than 11%; 96% of game developers say that cross-platform is one of the key strategies for the success of multiplayer online games in 2021; compared with 2019, In 2020, total mobile game advertising revenue will increase by more than 8%, and IAP purchases will increase by more than 50% the next day.
- Gamma data: In February, the actual sales revenue of China’s mobile game market was 21.198 billion yuan, an increase of 12.24% from the previous month; in the TOP10 mobile game flow calculation list, the top two positions of “Glory of the King” and “Peace Elite” remained stable, mainly due to the Spring Festival The head products are operating vigorously, and the market position is consolidated by taking advantage of the user base.
- TSMC: In February, sales reached 106.53 billion Taiwan dollars, a year-on-year increase of 14%, and a month-on-month decrease of 15.9%; for the first time, revenue exceeded 100 billion in February, a record high for the same period in the previous year. From January to February, the cumulative total revenue was approximately 233.283 billion Taiwan dollars, a year-on-year increase of 18.4%.
- Japan Machine Tool Industry Association: Due to the huge number of new orders from China, the total order value of Japanese machine tools in February increased by 36.7% year-on-year to 105.553 billion yen, or about 6.32 billion yuan; it showed growth for the fourth consecutive month, a record The largest increase in three years; monthly orders exceeded the 100 billion yen mark for the first time in 19 months, a record high in the past two years.