- Medical Insurance Bureau: In 2020, the total income of the medical insurance fund will be 2.4 trillion yuan, and the expenditure will be about 2.1 trillion yuan. The balance of that year was 270 billion yuan, and the accumulated balance over the years exceeded 3 trillion yuan.
- Geely Holding Group: Based on summing up the past, two blue Geely action plans have been formed. First, focus on energy-saving and new energy vehicles, 90% of which are new energy hybrid vehicles, and about 10% are traditional energy-saving small-displacement vehicles; second, focus on pure electric smart cars, establish a new pure electric vehicle company, and actively participate in smart pure electric vehicles Competition in the automotive market.
- Under the background of China’s plastic restrictions, white cardboard maintains a high boom. The latest ex-factory price of Bohui (East China) white cardboard in February was 8110 yuan/ton, an increase of 1250 yuan/ton from 6,860 yuan/ton at the end of December 2020, an increase of 18.22% in two months.
- Qunzhi Consulting: In 2020, the global display panel output value will exceed 110 billion U.S. dollars, reaching 114.6 billion U.S. dollars, a year-on-year increase of 13%; it is expected that the output value in 2021 will continue to increase by 6.3% to 121.8 billion U.S. dollars.
- In 2021, the glass fiber industry will usher in a new recovery cycle. In January, the price of various types of rovings per ton has generally risen by 100-400 yuan, an increase of 2%-6%; the mainstream average price of electronic yarn has risen sharply by 3,000 yuan/ton, an increase of over 30%; the average price of electronic cloth has risen by more than 1.6 yuan /M, an increase of more than 35%, overall exceeding market expectations.
- Shanghai Nonferrous Metals Network: On February 19, the average price of electrolytic copper was reported at 63240 yuan/ton, a new high since September 2011.
- Shanghai Nonferrous Metals: On February 19, the average price of electrolytic copper was reported at 63240 yuan/ton, a new high since September 2011.
In the context of the clean energy revolution, new copper demand space will be opened. From traditional power generation to new energy power generation, and from internal combustion engine vehicles to electric vehicles. Clean energy technologies are also emerging, including innovative solutions using copper materials, such as high-efficiency cast copper rotor motors and copper heat exchangers in new energy vehicles. In the future, the production of new energy vehicles and supporting facilities driven by the electrification of transportation infrastructure, the construction of smart cities and green buildings, and the improvement of electrical safety and electrical energy efficiency will all become new application areas driving the growth of copper demand.
- China Securities Network: Since 2021, the price of electrolytic nickel has continued to increase in the previous year. According to data from Shanghai Nonferrous Metals Network, on February 19, the average price of electrolytic nickel was 142,800 yuan/ton, a new high since September 2019, an increase of over 10% during the year. With the promotion of high nickel ternary batteries, the demand for nickel in the field of new energy vehicles has further increased. It is estimated that by 2030, the global demand for nickel from batteries is expected to reach 160,000 tons, accounting for 31%.
- Pfizer CEO Eberle: It is increasing suppliers and expanding its production capacity to increase the production of Pfizer-BioNTech’s new crown vaccine. It is expected to increase the number of vaccine shipments and deliveries in the United States, from 5 million doses per week at least twice.
- Starting from September 1, 2021, Thailand will charge 7% value-added tax on electronic services to all foreign electronic service operators that provide online services and whose annual revenue exceeds approximately RMB 387,000. The Thai government expects that this tax will increase revenue by approximately RMB 1.1 billion in the 2021 tax year.
Leave A Comment