- Pakistan will become the first country in the world to receive the third Chinese vaccine in order to strengthen the country’s new crown vaccination work.
- In January, South Korean car production reached 314,19 million units, an increase of 24.9% year-on-year, the highest level since October 2018; local car sales were 137,692 units, an increase of 18.4% year-on-year. Thanks to the recovery of the European and American auto markets, global auto demand has gradually recovered. In January, auto exports were 192,322 units, a year-on-year increase of 29.5%. In addition, with the increase in exports of high value-added products, the export value reached US$4 billion, an increase of 40.2%.
- Japan: GDP will decrease by 4.8% in 2020, showing negative growth for the first time in 11 years. Among them, personal consumption fell 5.9% year-on-year, or the largest drop since 1995; exports and equipment investment also shrank sharply.
- Singapore: The economy will decline by 5.4% in 2020 and is expected to grow by 4%-6% in 2021. The economy will gradually recover, but the recovery prospects of various industries are different. Among them, the export-oriented industries will benefit from the growth of external demand, while the tourism and aviation industries will be weak in recovery.
- Beginning on February 14, in order to prevent the spread of variant strains of COVID-19, Germany has implemented controls on the land borders with Austria and the Czech Republic. The Confederation of the German Automobile Industry has warned that the supply blockage caused by border control may cause the suspension of production of automobile factories in many cities of the country. As the German auto industry relies on parts from the Czech Republic, Slovakia, Romania, Hungary and northern Italy, if these parts are blocked in the transportation process, the German auto industry production line will be shut down.
- China’s AIoT industry is currently in the transitional stage from the industrial accumulation period to the industrial growth period. Enterprise ecology and product ecology begin to merge, and market barriers will gradually decrease. The total output value of China’s AIoT industry is expected to reach 581.5 billion yuan in 2020, a year-on-year increase of 52.7%. The high growth is mainly due to the planned commercial use of new technologies such as 5G and the large-scale implementation of AIoT applications in consumer and public utilities. In the next three years, driven by the consumer and policy-driven application markets, the AIoT industry will continue to maintain rapid growth.
- Intellectual Property Office: China will continue to optimize the construction of intellectual property protection centers and rapid rights protection centers. At present, more than 60 intellectual property protection centers and rapid rights protection centers have been deployed nationwide to provide market players with convenient, efficient and low-cost rights protection channels. In 2021, another 20 intellectual property protection centers and rapid rights protection centers will be built to make intellectual property protection more efficient and faster.
- In the face of the epidemic, the traditional marketing model of real estate can no longer satisfy the development of real estate, and the digital marketing of real estate has become important. As of the end of 2020, over 47% of Longfor Real Estate’s stores have participated in online marketing activities, and the total number of regional members has exceeded 1 million. It provides community interaction, live broadcast and cloud viewing of exhibitions; in February 2020, Evergrande Real Estate passed the ” “Hengfangtong” launched a one-stop VR home purchase service. At its peak, 2,364 units were sold in one hour.
- Huawei Machine Vision: The development direction of the aquaculture industry is digital, intelligent and unmanned.
- Jaguar Land Rover: Within ten years, all Jaguar Land Rover model series will be equipped with electrification technology, and 60% of Land Rover products will achieve zero exhaust emissions. Among them, the Jaguar brand will become a fully electric brand, and the Land Rover brand will launch 6 pure electric models in the next 5 years.
Leave A Comment