- Suga Yoshihide: The earthquake in the eastern sea of Fukushima, Japan will not trigger a tsunami, and the relevant nuclear facilities are normal. There are no reports of heavy casualties caused by the earthquake. At the same time, the Japan Meteorological Agency revised the magnitude of the earthquake from 7.1 to 7.3, and the focal depth from 60 kilometers to 55 kilometers.
- South Korea’s Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism: In 2020, air passenger traffic will decrease by 68.1% year-on-year to 39.4 million passengers, which is the lowest record since 2000. After the Asian financial crisis broke out in 1998 and 1999, Korean Air’s passenger traffic was below 40 million, breaking this record again after 20 years.
- Xinhuanet: In 2020, China’s per capita disposable income will exceed RMB32,000, consumption expenditure will reach RMB21,000, and deposits will be 67,000. Living expenses are increasing, and online shopping is increasing. Buying a house is still the bulk. Among them, food, tobacco, alcohol and housing accounted for the largest consumption expenditures. In 2020, expenditures were 6397 yuan and 5215 yuan, accounting for 30.2% and 24.6% respectively; the proportion of housing in consumption expenditure increased year by year, and the proportion in 2020 was more than that in 2019. This is an increase of 1.2 percentage points; national online retail sales reached 11.76 trillion yuan, an increase of 10.9% year-on-year, and the per capita online shopping consumption was about 8,397 yuan.
- Cat’s Eye Movie: As of February 14, the box office of the Spring Festival movie “Detective Chinatown 3” exceeded 2.5 billion yuan in the first week, setting a record for the first week of a single film in the Chinese film market. “Hello, Li Huanying” and “Assassination of Novelists” ranked second and third, with a cumulative box office of over 995 million yuan and 308 million yuan respectively.
- Kexing Zhongwei has completed the construction of the second COVID-19 vaccine stock solution production line, and the annual production capacity of the vaccine stock solution will be increased to more than 1 billion doses after it is opened.
- As of February 14, the number of domestic scenic spot ticket bookings increased by 105% from the previous week, and the number of scenic spot ticket bookings in 127 cities across China has more than doubled. Among them, the Yangtze River Delta urban agglomeration has the highest increase in ticket bookings, Suzhou, Wuxi, Ningbo and Nanjing increased by 4.6 times, 3.7 times, 3.2 times and 2.8 times respectively.
- There are more than 50,000 companies involved in photovoltaic business in Jiangsu. In 2020, the output of photovoltaic cells in Jiangsu is 48.3GW, accounting for about 44% of the national output and 34.5% of the global output; the output of photovoltaic modules is 46.9GW, accounting for about 48% of the national output, and about 34% of the global output. According to the 14th Five-Year Plan of Jiangsu Province, by the end of 2025, the cumulative installed capacity of photovoltaics will be 26GW, which means that the average annual new installed capacity of Jiangsu will be about 2GW in the next five years.
Leave A Comment