- IFlytek: In the third quarter, net profit was 310 million yuan, a year-on-year increase of 4.77%. In the first three quarters, revenue was 10.868 billion yuan, a year-on-year increase of 49.2%; net profit was 729 million yuan, a year-on-year increase of 31.48%. In the current period, it was confirmed that the gains from changes in the fair value of San Xing, Cambrian, etc. decreased by 325 million yuan from the same period last year, which affected the increase in net profit to a certain extent.
- Tesla’s total market value broke through $1 trillion. US electric car manufacturer Tesla’s US stocks closed up 12.66% on Monday to close at $1024.8600, with a market value exceeding $1 trillion. According to Reuters calculations based on its latest documents, Tesla has become the world’s most valuable automaker.
- T3 travel: Announced the completion of the 7.7 billion A round of financing, led by the CITIC Consortium. This is the largest single domestic financing that online car-hailing companies have obtained since 2018.
- Wal-Mart: Holiday sales will start on November 3, and the promotion will last for one month.
- Facebook: The UK imposed a fine of 50.5 million pounds on Facebook. The Competition and Markets Authority of the UK antitrust agency said recently that social media giant Facebook has imposed a fine of 50.5 million pounds for its refusal to report necessary information during the acquisition of the GIF image search engine Giphy.
- Due to two consecutive long rains after the fall of this year, combined with the effects of low temperature, the output of celery, cauliflower and other vegetables in northern production areas such as Shandong and Henan dropped by about 40%, supply is tight, and vegetable prices have been rising.
- According to statistics from the Beijing Municipal Bureau of Commerce, from October 1st to 25th, the average wholesale price of vegetables in Beijing rose by 39.8% month-on-month; some leafy vegetables and fresh vegetables rose even more sharply, some by more than 50%.
- Ministry of Commerce, Central Cyberspace Administration of China, National Development and Reform Commission: issued the “14th Five-Year Plan for E-commerce Development”, aiming to achieve 46 trillion yuan in e-commerce transactions and 17 trillion yuan in national online retail sales by 2025.
- Ministry of Commerce: China’s second-hand car exports have great potential for development, and relevant promotion policies will be introduced. We will work hard with relevant departments to do three tasks well. The first is to establish standards, formulate and publish industry standards for the export quality of second-hand cars, and prevent the export of unqualified second-hand cars. The second is to formulate policies, sum up experience and introduce relevant promotion policies. The third is to build an image and continue to compile and publish the “Guidelines for China’s Second-hand Car Export Countries”.
- Development and Reform Commission: Issued the “Notice on Organizing and Carrying Out the Power Grid Enterprises’ Agent Power Purchase Work”, after canceling the commercial catalog sales price, users of 10 kV and above must directly participate in market transactions in principle, and grid companies who cannot directly participate in market transactions for the time being Purchase electricity as an agent.
- CCTV Finance: Recently, the price of traditional Chinese medicine has risen significantly, and the price increase of individual varieties has even reached 200% to 300%.
- China Tourism Research Institute: In 2020, the number of domestic tourists was 2.879 billion, a year-on-year decrease of 52.1%; domestic tourism revenue was 2.23 trillion yuan, a year-on-year decrease of 61.1%. In 2021, China’s tourism economy will recover in a stepwise manner, with a volatile recovery trend. The number of domestic tourists will reach 3.915 billion, and domestic tourism revenue will reach 3.31 trillion yuan, recovering to 65% and 58% of the same period in 2019 respectively.
- French President Macron: announced a “France 2030” investment plan with a total of 30 billion euros, mainly involving semiconductors, biopharmaceuticals, nuclear energy, new energy vehicles, agriculture and other fields, aimed at promoting various industrial sectors to accelerate digital innovation and achieve economic growth . 800 million euros will be used to develop the robotics industry, half of which will be used to manufacture robots combined with artificial intelligence technology.
- United Kingdom: The growth rate of industrial orders fell to the lowest in six months. Data released by the Union of British Industry (CBI) showed that against the background of sharp rises in raw material prices and a general shortage of labor, the growth rate of industrial orders in the UK slowed down sharply in October to the lowest in six months. In addition, manufacturers’ price increases in the past three months were the largest since 1980.
- Chile: Announced that it will vigorously develop electric mobility. It is planned that by 2035, the market share of zero-emission light and medium-sized vehicles, public transportation and large machinery will reach 100%.
- China-Europe freight volume surged by nearly 50% in the first nine months. The Russian State Railway Company recently stated that in the first nine months of this year, Russian Railways transported a total of 782,000 TEUs, which is expected to exceed the one-million mark throughout the year. Most of the increase came from the “China-Russia-Europe” route, which surged 47% to 568,700 TEU in the first nine months.