- Norwegian fertilizer giant Yara International Group: The world’s first fully electric and self-steering container ship is preparing to sail on the southern coast of Norway and will play a role in Norway’s industrial cleaning plan. The ship will reduce carbon emissions by 1,000 tons per year, which is equivalent to 40,000 diesel-driven road trips, and is expected to achieve full autonomy within 2 years.
- GAC Group: To achieve carbon neutrality throughout the product life cycle by 2050 (challenge to 2045), and to build GAC Agan into GAC’s first zero-carbon plant in 2023; its own brand new energy vehicle sales will account for 50% in 2025 %. In 2030, the Group’s new energy vehicle sales accounted for 50%.
- Bilibili: As of June this year, “pan-knowledge”（泛知识）has become the fastest-rising content in station B in the past year, and the content of popular science has increased by 1994% year-on-year. At the same time, 183 million users studied at Station B（B 站） in the past year, nearly 4.5 times the number of college students in China.
- Energy Administration: As of the end of October, China’s installed renewable energy power generation capacity reached 1.02 billion kilowatts, breaking the 1 billion kilowatt mark, doubling the end of 2015. Among them, the installed capacity of hydropower, wind power, solar power and biomass power generation reached 385 million kilowatts, 299 million kilowatts, 282 million kilowatts, and 35.34 million kilowatts, respectively, all of which continued to rank first in the world.
- A blue warning for cold wave is issued. Affected by the strong cold air, from 14:00 on November 20 to 8:00 on November 23, China will experience a strong wind cooling process from northwest to southeast. The temperature in most areas will drop by 6-10℃ successively, in the west of Inner Mongolia and the east of Huanghuai In parts of Jianghuai, the central and eastern regions, the temperature drop can reach 12℃, and the local temperature is above 14℃.
- In recent years, the scale of China’s children’s art training market has been expanding year by year. In 2017, the scale of the Chinese market was about 67 billion yuan. By 2020, this number has almost doubled to 130 billion yuan.
- China Automobile Association: China’s auto market is the largest in the world, and its auto production, sales, and ownership have ranked first in the world for many years. By the end of September this year, China’s car ownership will reach 297 million, and it will exceed 300 million by the end of the year.
- IResearch: There is still room for growth in the inventory of idle high-end consumer goods in the future, and it is estimated that it will reach nearly 4 trillion in 2025. In the overall market calculation and scale forecasting process, the idle high-end consumer goods retail market in 2020 will be around 50 billion yuan, and this market will be close to more than 200 billion yuan by 2025, and the overall market space is very large.
- In recent years, there has been a new track in the condiment market-compound condiments. You can save time and effort to make delicious delicacies with only a few ingredients. Because of its convenience, many young people like it, and it is called “lazy seasoning” by everyone. In the Chinese compound condiment market, the hot pot base is the hot pot base that is most popular among young people. The data shows that the market size of China’s hot pot bottom materials increased from 14.2 billion yuan in 2016 to 22.3 billion yuan in 2019, with an average annual compound growth rate of 11.94%.
- The “Yangtze River Delta Youth Consumption Big Data Report” shows that among the representative categories of new business types in the Yangtze River Delta region, scripts have achieved consumption growth at a rate of 293%, secret rooms increased by 129%, pet consumption increased by 103%, and paid study rooms increased by 50%. Nowadays, after optimization and elimination within the industry, the secret room has gradually formed a head secret room enterprise, attracting the attention of young people.
- Olfactory economy: Following the economics of beauty, sleep, and fun, more and more young people are obsessed with fragrance, and the olfactory economy is becoming a new outlet in the new consumption field. Nowadays, the olfactory economy is dominated by female consumers. Young consumers such as the post-85s, post-90s, and post-95s are the main consumer of perfume fragrances. Among them, post-00 consumption is accelerating and the Z generation is taking over as the main consumer of perfumes. The main purpose of young people’s hot purchase of fragrance products is to add a little more fragrance to their lives, which is a typical self-pleasure consumption.
- Brazil: The average monthly income of Brazilian residents in 2020 is approximately RMB 2,548, a year-on-year decrease of 3.4%, which is the lowest value since 2013.