- SAFE: In October, banks settled 1,095.1 billion yuan, sold 1,088.9 billion yuan, and had a surplus of 106.2 billion yuan. From January to October, banks have settled a total of 13,322.7 billion yuan in foreign exchange, sold a total of 1,19629 billion yuan in foreign exchange, and had a cumulative foreign exchange settlement and sales surplus of 1,269.9 billion yuan.
- BYD Chairman Wang Chuanfu: The electric vehicle products provided by automakers have surpassed traditional fuel vehicles in terms of performance and use cost. Sales of new energy vehicles in the Chinese market this year are expected to exceed 3.3 million units. By the end of next year, the penetration rate of new energy vehicles in China will exceed 35%. Electric vehicles have ushered in an unprecedented period of development in China.
- Energy Bureau: From January to October, China’s installed power generation capacity was approximately 2.30 billion kilowatts, a year-on-year increase of 9.0%. Among them, the installed capacity of wind power was about 300 million kilowatts, a year-on-year increase of 30.4%; the installed capacity of solar power was about 280 million kilowatts, a year-on-year increase of 23.7%.
- Development and Reform Commission: Starting at 24:00 on November 19, domestic gasoline and diesel prices have been reduced by 95 yuan and 90 yuan per ton respectively. On national average, the 92 gasoline will be reduced by 0.07 yuan per liter, the 95 gasoline will be reduced by 0.08 yuan, and the 0 diesel fuel will be reduced by 0.08 yuan per liter. According to the estimation of the 50L capacity of the general family car fuel tank, filling a tank of 92# gasoline will save about 3.5 yuan.
- Tesla: The price of the rear-wheel-drive version of the Chinese-made Model 3 has been increased by RMB 15,000 to RMB 250,900. The endurance has also been increased from 468 kilometers to 556 kilometers, and the acceleration from 100 kilometers has been reduced from 5.6 seconds to 6.1 seconds. The current delivery time is the first quarter of next year.
- Meta Universe: In addition to Dyson’s VR shopping, Nike has also become one of the first brands to enter the “Meta Universe”, releasing a virtual world “NIKELAND” that mimics its headquarters on the video game platform Roblox. This digital space allows players to equip their avatars with special Nike products and use the accelerometers in their mobile devices to transfer offline activities to online games.