- Singapore: From October 13th, except for children under 12 years old, people who have not been vaccinated with the new crown vaccine cannot eat in or enter shopping malls and attractions but can still pack food.
- China Automobile Association: From January to August, the top ten companies in auto export volume are SAIC, Chery, Changan, Tesla, Dongfeng, Great Wall, Geely, BAIC, Jiangxi Automobile and Sinotruk. Except for BAIC and Sinotruk, the export growth of other enterprises exceeded 100% year-on-year. From January to August, the above-mentioned ten enterprises exported 1.065 million vehicles, accounting for 89.6% of the total automobile exports.
- Trapped by extreme weather such as drought and frost, Brazil, the world’s largest sugar producer, failed its sugar cane harvest, and sugar prices are close to the highest level since the beginning of 2017. If India, the world’s second largest sugar producer, does not fill the supply gap, the global sugar market will face serious problems from November this year to March or April next year.
- Swire Group: Announced the launch of the Zhengzhou Swire Coca-Cola expansion and reconstruction project. The total investment of the project is no less than 900 million yuan, which is the largest single investment in China so far. It is expected to start production in two years. In the future, it plans to relocate and expand two factories in Guangzhou and Shanghai Minhang, adding nearly 20 production lines.
- The sugar cakes and T-shirts of “Squid Game” have become popular among the contemporary young people. The income from the development of IP derivatives can even exceed the income of the film and television works that create IP. From 2019 to 2023, the retail scale of domestic IP copyright authorized goods will reach an average annual growth rate of 15.0%, and the overall market size will exceed 100 billion.
- Canadian lithium salt dealer Neo Lithium: Zijin Mining has agreed to acquire all the issued shares of Neo Lithium at 6.50 Canadian dollars per share. The total consideration is about 960 million Canadian dollars (approximately 4.96 billion yuan). The transaction price is higher than the company’s 20-day average. The price premium is about 36%. It is reported that its 3Q lithium salt lake project is one of the largest and highest-grade projects of its kind in the world.
- Ganfeng Lithium: Starting from October 10, prices of lithium metal and butyl lithium products will be raised. Among them, the unit price of metal lithium products is increased by 100,000 yuan/ton; the unit price of butyl lithium products is increased by 10%, and the price adjustment letter is valid for one month. Ganfeng Lithium Industry stated that the reason for the price adjustment is the continuous increase in raw material prices and the impact of power supply, resulting in the substantial increase in the production cost of lithium metal.
- Hangzhou Daily: As of the end of September, this year Hangzhou has newly built 1,360 public charging piles, 1,307 special charging piles, and about 20,000 self-use charging piles, totaling about 23,000. At present, the city’s new energy vehicle public charging facilities coverage, density, and the proportion of fast-charging piles are among the forefront of domestic cities.
- In the portraits of pet owners in my country in 2020, 80% of pet owners are from first- and second-tier cities. The post-80s and post-90s pet owners account for as much as 74%. Among them, the proportion of women is as high as 89.5%, and male pet owners only account for 10.5%. From 2017 to 2020, the compound growth rate of the number of pet cats is 9%, and the growth rate of consumption scale is 16.4%. The “cat economy” is even better; the growth rate of the number of pet dogs is only 1.5%, and the growth rate of consumption amount is 5.7%.
- British “Guardian”: The risk of power outages in British factories and homes this winter has increased. Although the power system has sufficient reserves, the current situation is worse than predicted in July, partly due to a fire on a submarine high-voltage cable imported from France. It is estimated that the power supply via the cable will be restored by at most half by March next year.
- Yonhap News Agency: In September, the average price of apartments in Seoul approached 1.2 billion won. Seoul’s property market prices have risen by more than 150 million won this year. In addition, the increase in apartment prices in South Korea has also driven the general rise in rents. In the same period, the average rental price of apartments in Seoul was 655.65 million won, an increase of 10.2 million won from the previous month.