- International Copper Research Organization: This year, the global copper market supply is expected to be short of 42,000 tons, and there will be an oversupply of 328,000 tons in 2022. After global refined copper production increases by 2% in 2020, it is expected to increase by about 1.7% in 2021 and 3.9% in 2022.
- Game industry: The global spread of the epidemic has caused the continuous cancellation or delay of large-scale global e-sports events. Although online and regional events can meet some of the needs, fans’ expectations for mega events are hard to resist. On August 26, the prize pool of the 10th DOTA2 International Invitational Tournament (Ti10) officially exceeded the total prize amount of last year’s Ti9 of 34.33 million U.S. dollars, and once again refreshed the amount and speed of crowdfunding of individual e-sports prizes. In the first half of the year, the actual sales revenue of the domestic game market was 150.493 billion yuan, an increase of 7.89% year-on-year, and continued to maintain a relatively stable growth rate.
International Air Transport Association: Affected by the new crown pneumonia epidemic, the cumulative net loss of the global aviation industry from 2020 to 2022 will reach US$20.1 billion.
- IDC: In the first half of the year, China’s wireless Bluetooth headset market shipped 53.74 million units, a year-on-year increase of 26.8%; true wireless headsets shipped 36.25 million units, a year-on-year increase of 32.1%; neck-wear Bluetooth headsets shipped 11.89 million units, a year-on-year increase An increase of 12.2%; the shipment of Bluetooth headsets was 5.14 million units, a year-on-year increase of 24.6%.
- According to the “Urban Residents’ Consumption Habits Survey Report” of the Ministry of Commerce, 60% of China’s consumption occurs at night, and large shopping malls spend more than one-half of the entire day from 18:00 to 22:00. It is the main consumer among them. “Night economy” is no longer a new topic. According to iiMedia Consulting’s data, the scale of China’s night economy development will exceed 30 trillion yuan in 2020, and it is expected to grow to 36 trillion yuan in 2021.
- Hotel industry: For young people, the magnificent hotel lobby is not the focus of their attention. “Fun and interesting” is the focus. They discovered more new places for camping and fishing through Dianping. The data showed that the search volume for fishing increased by 169.95% month-on-month, and the search volume for camping increased by 144.89% month-on-month.
- Suning.com: Released “2021 National Day Consumption Big Data”. “New domestic products” accounted for 65% of the sales of mid-to-high-end products, and they have become the absolute main force driving quality consumption. The sales of high-end home appliances such as Casarte increased by 72%. Smart home appliances have become the standard for “homemaking”, with sales increasing by 101%. Xiaomi Mijia, Haier Smart Home, Midea Meiju, Huawei Whole House Smart, and Tmall Elf have become the top 5 smart life brands.
- On October 8th, China-Chile Customs has implemented the Mutual Recognition Arrangement of Certified Operators (AEO). CIIC AEO companies need to accurately fill in the AEO code during the customs clearance process.
- Tesla: By 2030, achieve annual sales of 20 million vehicles and employ more than 100,000 people worldwide. The headquarters will be moved to Austin, Texas, and the expansion in California will continue, and a decision will be made on the location of the new factory in 2023.
- COSCO SHIPPING Holdings: In the first three quarters, net profit is expected to be approximately 67.588 billion yuan, an increase of approximately 1650.92% year-on-year; of which, the net profit in the third quarter is approximately 30.49 billion yuan. During the reporting period, the average China Export Container Freight Index (CCFI) was 2398.80 points, a year-on-year increase of 168.50%; the company’s container shipping business completed a freight volume of approximately 20,447,100 TEUs, a year-on-year increase of approximately 8.03%.
- IBM: American employees must complete the new crown vaccination before December 8, otherwise they will face unpaid suspension. The new crown vaccination policy does not include the dismissal of employees who have not been vaccinated. But those who refuse the vaccination will not be paid after December 8 until they have completed the vaccination. (The United States requires companies with more than 100 employees to have vaccines, and the companies have to bear the follow-up costs due to the discomfort caused by the employees’ vaccines. If the company does not comply, it will be fined USD14000/person.)
- Recently, more than 130 EV50 new energy logistics vehicles produced by Guangxi Automobile Group were shipped to North American countries by sea. According to reports, in the nine months of this year, Guangxi Automobile has exported a total of 608 new energy vehicles.
- Computer control: Longheng New Energy, a wholly-owned subsidiary, signed a contract for the sale of “monocrystalline silicon wafers”, and the other party purchased a total of 670 million monocrystalline silicon wafers from the subsidiary. According to calculations, it is estimated that the sales amount from 2021-2024 will be 3.93 billion yuan (tax included) and 3.478 billion yuan excluding tax.
- Huawei: Hungary will build Europe’s first 5G smart railway port.
- In September, the PMI of Caixin China’s service industry was 53.4, an increase of 6.7 percentage points from August.
- China National Railway Group: From September 28 to October 7, China’s railways sent 110 million passengers, of which more than 10 million passengers were sent for 8 consecutive days. At the same time, outstanding results have been achieved in the protection and transportation of power coal, and the available coal stock of 363 key power plants has been maintained at an average of 14.7 days or more.
- Science and Technology Daily: On October 8, my country’s first commercially developed large-scale shale gas field, Sinopec Jianghan Oilfield Fuling shale gas field, produced a total of 40 billion cubic meters of shale gas, setting a new record for the cumulative production of shale gas fields in China. At present, the gas field produces nearly 20 million cubic meters of gas per day, which can meet the daily gas demand of 40 million households.
- The National Standing Committee: We must reform and improve the market-oriented formation mechanism of coal and electricity prices. Promote the entry of all coal-fired power generation electricity into the electricity market in an orderly manner. Under the premise of maintaining stable electricity prices for residents, agriculture, and public welfare undertakings, the fluctuation range of market transaction electricity prices will be adjusted from no more than 10% and 15%, respectively, to the principle No more than 20%, and classification adjustments should be made. For high-energy-consuming industries, prices can be formed by market transactions and are not subject to the 20% rise.
- CCTV Finance: Recently, the feed industry has ushered in a wave of “price increases”. New Hope and other feed companies have successively issued notices of price increases, generally raising prices by 50-100 yuan per ton.
- United States: In September, the number of non-agricultural employment increased by 194,000, an estimated increase of 500,000, and the previous value increased by 235,000.
- Yonhap News Agency: The South Korean government announced on October 7 the “Hydrogen Energy Leading National Vision” aimed at developing the hydrogen energy industry. It plans to realize the commercialization of ammonia-powered ships and liquid hydrogen carriers ahead of schedule, laying the foundation for the import of hydrogen energy.
- Thailand: plans to add 6 new special promotion industrial parks in the Eastern Economic Corridor Special Zone (EEC), with the goal of attracting 300 billion baht in the next 10 years.
Leave A Comment