- Mainland medics banking on experience to assist HongKong fight COVID-19.
- Recommendations candidates for China’s highest state honors released for public opinions.
- Shanghai posts strongest GDP in H1, report 1.74 trillion yuan($271.62b), followed by Beijing (1.62t yuan), Shenzhen (1.26t yuan), Chongqing(1.12t yuan),
- Guangzhou (1.12t yuan), Suzhou (905b yuan), Chengdu(830b yuan), Hangzhou(739b yuan), Nanjing(661b yuan) and Tianjin(631b yuan).
- World’s seven-largest hydropower station, Wudonghe Hydropower Station, starts operating. It’s a major project of China Southern Power Grid that passes through four regions- Yunnan, Guizhou and Guangdong provinces, and Guangxi Zhuang autonomous region.
- It will also offer power resources to the Guangdong-Hong Kong- Macao Greater Bay Area.
- Chinese mainland reports 43 new COVID-19 cases.
- China to turn sci-fi novel, The Three-Body Problem, into live-action drama. Tencent Penguin Pictures unveiled director and major cast. (-Author: good news for fans. )
- China renews a yellow alert for typhoon.
- 3rd CIIE reaches target for exhibitor contract.
- Aim to eliminate extreme poverty and be a moderately prosperous society(xiaokang shehui) in time for the 100th anniversary of the founding of the
- Communist Party of China next year, the remarkable achievement is 850m people out of poverty.
- Chinese leader vows to further open-up.
- Wuhan sees 800th freight train depart for Europe.
- Chinese smartphone maker realme enters Kenya market.
- Global tourism struggles to recover.