- President Xi declares start of Beidou’s full-scale global service. Beidou, along with the United States’s GPS, Russia’s GLONASS and the European Union’s Galileo, are four global navigation networks.
- New epidemic control precautions announced for produce markets – large agricultural markets, especially selling frozen meat and seafood or with damp environments, will be subject to regular tests for coronavirus.
- Chinese mainland reports 127 new COVID-19 cases.
- Dalian widens coronavirus screenings.
- New COVID-19 test gives a result within 1 hour.
- Tax deduction policies benefit foreign firms in ensuring the smooth operation.
- China gaming industry continues explosive growth, and the A-share market has exceeded 650 billion yuan($92.97m)
- Service trade pilot project to extend 21 regions to stabilize foreign trade and investment.
- Mongolia to hand over the first batch of 30000 sheep to China.
- GDP in the US falls by the highest rate since 1947.
- Nepal-China relations offer enormous possibilities.
- The EU makes an agreement on recovery funds to boost national economies, a total of $881b.