- China grows sea rice on Qinghai- Tibet Plateau
- Unmanned machines drive road building(As China’s driverless technology booms, highway construction projects have been embracing new helpers.Fleet unmanned road pavers and rollers were busily working on the construction of a highway recently that will connect Panzhihua in Sichuan province with Dali in Yunnan province. Gigantic rumbling vehicles laid asphalt with the help of drivers who acted as coordinators.)
- No ethnic group should be left behind in China’s poverty eradication-President Xi Jinping
- Huawei fights back with UK media blitz(Huawei Huawei vice president Victor Zhang has said a newspaper and internet campaign launched by the company aims to give people the facts amid all the noise surrounding the Chinese multinational technology giant)
- 5G in SE Asia will bring opportunity to Chinese telecom businesses
- 300 asymptomatic Wuhan cases “not infectious”
- China’s unmanned submersible sts new record(China’s unmanned submersible Haidou 1 has recreated the country’s deep=sea diving record by submerging 10,907 meters under the Pacific Ocean surface of the Mariana Trench.)
- Dinosaurs that left tracks in stone identified(Dianosaur footprints that were discovered recently in the Junggar Basin of Xinjiang Uygur autonomous region, include tracks of what is believed to be a new species of Asianopodus, a Chinese research team announced on June 5.)
- High blood pressure increases risk of cognitive impairment
- China reports improved air, water quality over past 4.5 months
- Mudanjiang, Heilongjiang Province reports good coronavirus news
- Suzhou tops ranking among second-tier cities for tech firms
- 20,000 relocated after rainstorms hit South China
- WHO urges health precaution at a mass gathering
- Peru gets tips from Chinese medical team
- BYD, Jaguar Land Rover in talks to supply auto batteries from Uk plant
- ROK urges to maintain inter-Korea communication lines
- Experts and doctors from Hunan province have won respect and appreciation from local residents after they arrived in Equatorial Guinea to help the African nation fight COVID-19.
- ADB -the Africa Development Bank to safeguard Africa’s food security against COVID-19 impacts
- UK “winning battle” against the virus, says government
- Pandemic hurting poorest UK families
- Imperial Colledge London strikes deal with produce low-cost COVID-19 vaccine
- WADA vice-president Yang says doping fight is on way back to normal
COVID-19 data June 09,2020
Global Total Confirmd
Your style is really unique compared to
other people I have read stuff from.
appreciate you for posting when you have the opportunity, Guess I will just book mark this page.
wonderful and also amazing blog site. I actually
want to thank you, for offering us better info.