- 97 dead, 2 survivors from Pakistan plane crash
- US Dems say withdrawal from Open Skies Treaty illegal(The treaty is aimed at building confidence and familiarity among states-parties through their participation in the overflights. Over 1500 Open Skies flights have been conducted since the deal entered into force in 2002, according to media reports)
- US rental-car company Hertz files for Bankruptcy
- COVID-19 vaccines should be global public goods:WHO
- UK to impose 14-day quarantine on new arrivals
- Promising results reported in China’s coronavirus-vaccine trial: The Lancet (The first COVID-19 vacine to reach a phase 1 clinical trial has been found to be safe, well-tolerated and capable of generating an immune response in humans against SARS-CoV-2, the novel coronavirus that has caused the global pandemic, according to research published in the medical journal The Lancet on Friday)
- Sea-based test flights set for new AG600 seaplane(Aviation Industry Corp of China, the State-owned aviation conglomerate, announced on Saturday that it plans to start sea-based flight tests of its AG600 seaplane in Qingdao, East China’s Shandong province, in the second half of this year)
- Government urged to enhance public health system
- Mainland records no new coronavirus cases
- Guizhou provides free helmets for motorcyclists
- Digital tech to ease funding woes of small firms.
- Baidu chief calls for greater use of AI, 5G in more sectors
- China’s largest saltwater lake sees increased area(Qinghai Lake, China’s largest inland saltwater lake in Northwest China’s Qinghai province, has seen its water area increase to 4543 square km at the end of April, 28 square km larger than that of the same period last year.)
I’m not that much of a internet reader to be honest but your
really nice, keep it up! I’ll go ahead and bookmark your site to come back down the road.
great as well as outstanding blog. I truly intend to thank you, for providing us better
wonderful as well as impressive short article. I truly appreciate your initiative.