- US COVID-19 cases surpass 1.25 million
- US-China economic decoupling seen as “unlikely”
- US jobless rate spikes to 14.7% highest since Great Depression
- US cruise company to start voyage in August(The Carnival Cruise Line recently announced it will resume operating eight cruise lines from Miami, Port Canaveral and Galveston in the US on August 1.)
- Re-entry module of prototype spacecraft makes a landing.(The re-entry module of the prototype of China’s new generation manned spacecraft successfully returned to Earth on Friday afternoon, according to the Beijing Aerospace Control Center).
- Government to enhance COVID-19 control to measures in border areas.
- Domestic tourism market bounces back
- Shanghai Disney tickets for May 11 sell out (May 11 is the scheduled to reopen following a three and a half month closure due to the novel coronavirus outbreak, the theme park announced on Friday)
- CFA proposes salary cut of up to 50%
- Beijing 2022 organizers launch a global appeal for clothing design
- Beijing, Shanghai see 1t yuan in 2019 consumer goods sales
- Online sale boom in China
- Automobile, home appliances record surge in sales
- Guangdong to lower its alert level.
- Ningxia lifts over 48700 disabled people out of poverty
- Rainy day doesn’t deter tourists in Beijing
- International art festival in Chendu promotes young talents