- WHO: The mutated new coronavirus reported by the United Kingdom has been found in Australia, Denmark, Italy, Iceland, the Netherlands, and South Africa. More and more countries and regions have implemented entry restrictions against relevant countries such as the United Kingdom. Up to now, more than 40 countries and regions around the world have suspended flights from the UK.
- Starting from December 20th, Londoners have accelerated their stockpiling. Since the first panic buying in this spring, panic buying has once again appeared in London. Some supermarkets have restricted the purchase of eggs, flour, toilet paper and other commodities.
- In 2020, the number of global tourists dropped by 65% year-on-year, and parts of Asia were down by 72% year-on-year.
- Japan Machine Tool Industry Association: Japan’s November machine tool orders increased by 8.6% year-on-year to 88.6 billion yen
- The first batch of vaccines will be announced, the first and second models will be launched soon in China.
- Health Commission: In 2019, the premature death rate of Chinese residents due to four types of major chronic diseases, including cardiovascular and cerebrovascular diseases, cancer, chronic respiratory diseases and diabetes, was 16.5%, a decrease of 2 percentage points compared with 2015. Up to 10.8%. The five-year cancer survival rate in China has risen from 30.9% to 40.5% in the past ten years, an increase of nearly 10%.
- The annual food waste of Chinese urban catering (including household meals) is roughly 34-36 billion catties. It is mainly reflected in two aspects, one is the loss phenomenon in production, storage, transportation, processing and other links, and the other is waste in the consumption link.
- Starting from January 1, 2021, 883 items will be subject to temporary import tariff rates lower than the most-favoured-nation tax rate, and zero tariffs will be imposed on the second batch of anti-cancer drugs, raw materials for rare disease drugs, and foods needed for special children, reducing labor Import tariffs on medical equipment such as heart valves, hearing aids, and infant milk powder such as whey protein powder. Reduce the import tariffs on some equipment, parts, and raw materials required for new infrastructure or high-tech industries such as fuel cell circulating pumps.
- At present, about 80 real estate companies across the country have entered the healthcare industry. As an important part of the big health industry, it is estimated that by 2030, the scale of health care real estate will reach about 10 trillion yuan.
- In 2025, cities at prefecture-level and above will have to build at least one non-standard football field in newly built residential communities. In 2035, city communities at prefecture-level and above will have full coverage of football facilities, and city streets and blocks with conditions will be equipped. A piece of standard football field facilities.
- Shanghai is speeding up the deployment of electric vehicle charging and swapping facilities, and strive to add 300,000 charging and swapping facilities by 2025.
- China FAW and German Audi SAIC have reached a consensus that in the future, SAIC Audi products will be sold through the existing FAW-Volkswagen Audi investor network for sales and after-sales services.
- Tencent will focus on investing in the micro-drama track in the next year, including investing 1 billion in funds and 10 billion in traffic, to provide adequate support for the content ecological construction under the micro-drama track.
- Tencent: The number of real companies and organizations on corporate WeChat has reached 5.5 million, the number of active users has reached 130 million, and the number of WeChat users of companies through corporate WeChat services has reached 400 million.
- At present, the domestic section of Tesla’s “Silk Road” charging line is fully connected. In 2021, Tesla will increase its investment in resources in the northwestern provinces.
- Apple has placed an order with an OEM to produce 51 million units in the first quarter of next year, an increase of 38% year-on-year.
Kweichow Moutai and Dahua Westward Journey reached a strategic partnership agreement with Guofeng brand.