1. Toyota: In October, global sales increased by 8.3% year-on-year to 847,000 vehicles; global production increased by 9% to 845,000 vehicles. Both were higher than the same month of the previous year for 2 consecutive months and reached a record high in a single month. It is currently expanding sales at a speed faster than the market recovery.
2. The China Ministry of Commerce announces the preliminary ruling of the anti-dumping investigation on wines originating in Australia. It is ruled that there is dumping of imported wines originating in Australia, the relevant domestic wine industry in China has been materially damaged, and there is a causal relationship between dumping and material damage, and it is decided to implement temporary anti-dumping measures on the above products in the form of deposits from November 28 , The margin ratio of each company is 107.1%-212.1%.
3. Xiaopeng Motors will add 20 free charging cities at the end of the month, including Cangzhou, Dalian, Nantong, Yantai, Sanya, Handan, Shaoxing, Zhenjiang, Zhumadian, Liuzhou, Ganzhou, Yangzhou, Yancheng, Guiyang, Huzhou, Wuhu, Taiyuan, Mianyang, Kaifeng, Langfang.
4. Korea Fusion Energy Research Institute: successfully maintained the ultra-high temperature plasma of the Korean superconducting nuclear fusion research facility KSTAR at a temperature of 100 million degrees Celsius for 20 seconds. Since the device started operation in 2008, an average of 2,000 to 3,000 tests have been conducted each year. After 10 years of 25,860 experiments to achieve this result, South Korea’s nuclear fusion technology has risen to the highest level in the world.
5. Researchers at the Tomsk University of Technology in Russia used chemical diazonium treatment to treat the surface of piezoelectric polyhydroxybutyrate scaffolds to promote the growth of osteoblasts, and developed a new type of material that can effectively regenerate bone, skin and nerve tissue. There are piezoelectric charges on the surface of the implant, and when it comes into contact with human tissues, an electric field is formed, thereby activating certain types of cells. The piezoelectric polymer modified in this way can be applied to the rehabilitation of bones, skin and even nerve tissue.