1. Snapchat officially released a new feature called Spotlight, which will display more vertical short video content created by users. Ready to compete with TikTok, will pay creators who post on the platform. By the end of 2020, the creators of the most popular videos on the app will be rewarded with $1 million per day.
2. The price of lithium hexafluorophosphate is US$14,550-16,055/ton. Since the fourth quarter, the cumulative increase has exceeded 40%.
3. In 2020, U.S. online grocery sales will increase by nearly 53%, with sales reaching US$89.22 bn, an increase of US$30.86bn over the same period last year. It is estimated that by 2023, online grocery store sales will reach US$129.72 bn, accounting for nearly 10% of total grocery sales.
4. In H1 2020, the scale of China’s core artificial intelligence industry reached US$11.77bn, with more than 260 artificial intelligence companies, and it has become one of the main centers of global unicorn companies.
5. India banned another 43 Chinese apps, and the cumulative number of Chinese company apps banned in India exceeded 200.
6. In 2019, China’s excavator production and sales accounted for 62% of the world’s total. In 2020, this number may exceed 70%. From January to September 2020, the sales of mainstream Chinese manufacturers have generally increased, exceeding 20% overall. Currently, 11 Chinese manufacturers have entered the top 50 global construction machinery manufacturers.
7. Netflix plans to expand its existing studios in New Mexico, USA, and invest US$ 1bn in production expenditures to establish one of the largest production centers in North America. The project is expected to bring 1,000 production jobs in the next 10 years. Currently, it has spent over US$200m million in New Mexico, hiring more than 2,000 production suppliers and more than 1,600 actors and staff.
8. Preliminary statistics show that since the beginning of 2019, it has worked with more than 20 central departments and units to directly purchase or help sell nearly US$76.45bn of specialty agricultural products in poor areas. Among them, it was more than US$24.46bn in 2019, and more than US$50.46bn 330 in the first 10 months of this year, which is twice the size of the entire year in 2019.
9. The “2020 6th Lancet-Chinese Academy of Medical Sciences Conference on Medicine and Health” announced the latest research results on the long-term consequences of discharged patients with new coronary pneumonia. Among the 1,733 patients with COVID-19 who were cured and discharged from Wuhan Jinyintan Hospital from January 7 to May 29 this year, more than 70% still had at least one symptom after six months. The most common symptoms included fatigue and difficulty sleeping, More than 20% of patients have psychological problems.
10. At 4:30 on November 24th, China successfully launched the Lunar Exploration Project Chang’e-5 probe with the Long March 5 Yaowu carrier rocket at the Wenchang Space Launch Site in China. After the rocket flew for about 2,200 seconds, the probe was successfully delivered Orbit, starting our country’s first return journey from sampling of extraterrestrial objects.
11. In the first half of the year, even under the influence of the epidemic, the net operating income of rural residents in poor areas increased by 4.9% year-on-year, which was much higher than the growth rate of GDP. In addition, in 2019, the net operating income of rural residents in poverty-stricken areas was 4,163 yuan, an increase of 7.1% over the previous year, and the growth rate accelerated by 2.7 percentage points.
12. In Q3, global shipments of Samsung TVs increased by 39% year-on-year to 14.85 million units, ranking first in the world
13. The global mobile phone market has undergone a major reshuffle, with Samsung returning to number one, Apple falling out of the top three, and Xiaomi becoming the biggest dark horse.