- China’s manufacturing PMI in November was 52.1%.
- The operating income of manufacturing enterprises was US$6.03 bn, a year-on-year increase of 2.3%, and profit was US$140m, a year-on-year decrease of 58.6%. In October, China’s industrial robots produced 21,467 units, an increase of 38.5% year-on-year.
- In November, the inventory warning index of China’s auto dealers was 60.5%, an increase of 6.4 % from the previous month and a decrease of 2.0 % from the same period last year. The inventory warning index was above the line of prosperity and decline. In December, most of the auto sales promotion policies expired, coupled with the year-end impulse and the launch of marketing activities, will promote auto sales. It is expected that December sales will increase month-on-month, but will decline year-on-year.
- As of November 15, China’s total solid waste imports this year were 7.18 million tons, a 41% decrease from the same period last year.
- On November 30, IFLYTEK and GAC Group established a joint venture to deepen cooperation in the field of automotive intelligence and digitalization. The newly established joint venture company is called Galaxy Zhilian. It will strive to build an industry benchmark for brand, technology and product service experience in the fields of smart cockpits, car networking, and automotive digital services.
- Since the 26th, a large-scale nationwide strike broke out in India.
- Saudi Arabia’s oil export revenue plummeted by 38.7% in September.
- The Black Five GMV of the U.S. e-commerce market reached US$9 billion.
- Los Angeles Airport in the United States was paralyzed, and all CA cargo flights were canceled. CA (Air China) notified the cancellation of all LAX passenger-to-cargo flights from December 1 to 10. The resumption time is to be determined. CZ has already followed up and canceled more than 10 flights, and MU is expected to follow up. At present, some airlines have accumulated more than 1,000 PMCs without sufficient manpower to operate, and the backlog is even more than 20 days, and the transfer is even stopped.
(PS. The freight will increase soon)
- CMA CGM launched a new sea freight “first-class” service-SEAPRIORITY, which is a package service similar to air-freight first-class, including priority use of containers, priority protection of space, port of destination unloading and frame, etc. right. It is particularly worth noting that this charge is an additional cost added to the customer’s original ocean freight. If an export company wants to guarantee the cabin, the minimum consumption package needs to add 1750 US dollars, and the most expensive package needs up to 3250 US dollars.
- Tesla has become the sixth-largest company by market capitalization in the United States, second only to Apple, Microsoft, Amazon, Alphabet and Facebook.
I am actually pleased to glance at this webpage posts which contains tons of useful data, thanks for providing these statistics.
Welcome and glad to have you here:)
But wanna remark that you have a very decent internet site, I enjoy the style and design it actually stands out.
You made some good points there. I did a search on the subject matter and found most persons will go along with your site.
Fantastic blog. Really looking forward to read more. Really Cool.
Thanks for this writing. We want a lot more
such as this in the future.
Spot on with this write-up, I honestly believe this amazing
site needs much more attention.
I’ll probably be returning to read
through more, thanks for the information!